This is what happens in a rain storm!

jackbenimble

So I just realized I haven't shared my latest craft show yet. This time it was in the middle of a rain storm. So fun! NOT! the good news is Sunday was an awesome day and made quite a bit of money to make up for Saturday. Yay! I did learn a few things for "next time" it rains this bad. Hopefully it won't. Also good luck to anyone that is having a show this weekend. I hope the weather is good for you. So enjoy the good and the craziness of this video. :-)

Edited by jackbenimble

Your set up is always so awesome. I LOVE the displays with the chalkboard on the top. I need something like that for my show in December.

Your labels are awesome too. The new soaps look great. I'm finally getting into m&p again, I love it.

I cannot believe that rain. and the river flowing through!

I'm glad you did well even with the rain.

Your display was great, everything neatly organized and your products prominently displayed. The booth was so big it looked like a store. Love your jar containers. What are they called?

Thank you! The jars I use are apothecary jars. Our space was 10x10. It's one of the shows that we get a bigger space. Some other shows only give you 9x9. Not my favorite but they are good shows so I still do them.

:yay:Wow Paul!! Your product is awesome....lots of changes ...I always loved everything you made before...but wow...fantastic display!!! REALLY love your displays with the chalkboard...very unique and eye catching!! You have been working VERY hard and it shows!! So sorry it was rainy on the Saturday, but glad you did great on Sunday and hopefully your next show will make up for everything else you have been through...hope you sell tons and glad you are inside! :) I enjoyed your video so much I watched it twice! Great job!!! :highfive:

I always love to watch your videos. You do such nice work! Your Chalkboard shelves looks as if they fold, where did you get them if I may ask? I also love the chalkboard idea and would like a display that not only looks nice but is easy to put up and take down.

Thank you so much!! Glad you enjoy them. Yes the displays do fold up. They are made for soap but my candles fit on them also. I purchased them from a guy name Wudls on Etsy. They come unfinished so you can paint them if you wish or leave natural. So far they are very versital and help to bring my product closer to the customer.

So glad you had a good day Sunday; great video. One question...how did your M&P hold up to all that rain and humidity?

Thank you!! Yes I was concerned about that also. I had them shrink wrapped but I punch holes with a hole punch so people can smell smell the scent. Where the holes were was a bit of moisture but none anywhere else. No one commented on it. Except for that the soaps held up well.

Thank you so much!! Glad you enjoy them. Yes the displays do fold up. They are made for soap but my candles fit on them also. I purchased them from a guy name Wudls on Etsy. They come unfinished so you can paint them if you wish or leave natural. So far they are very versital and help to bring my product closer to the customer.

Thank you, I'll go check it out today. I'm glad that they come unfinished as my colors are purple and hunter green. I'm sure that black would look great, but I like the option of making it my own!