Enchanted Lites Closing

Received a letter regarding Enchanted Lites in the mail today.... effective 12/13/2013 operation will be closed. Sad to see them go...guess its time to start the pursuit for a new 100% soy.. there may be some limited production but time will tell.

Hopefully I can find a decent replacement as I've poured this wax for more than 10 years. I've tried quite a few others over the past when looking for better rates, etc, but hadn't found anything perform as stable.

Thank heavens ordered enough wax in for this years fundraisers and "silly season". Whewwww!!!

Edited by SherriLynn

So the main operation is closing- meaning the distributors of it will no longer be able to carry it either?

That is really sad to hear- alot of people use and love that wax- I played with the milinium and liked it enough to want to test further this winter but if its going to be gone...

Hopefully J & L will see this this and comment what she knows

I emailed Damon at Candlesoylutions and he has not heard of this yet. Sherrilyn was the letter from Enchanted Lites? Strange that they would not tell their distributors first. ETA Damon just e-mailed again and confirmed it. BUMMER BUMMER

Edited by franu61

Sorry everyone.. have been out delivery today and not on the board. I spoke with Jennifer at EL today.. will definitely miss her and Bruce's great service and knowledge about soy, pouring soy, storing soy, wicking soy...I'm not looking forward to trying to find a replacement wax, if candles weren't such a HUGE part of my business I'd let them go.... Ditto Fran,,, BUMMER

Yes, they will be closing. It is sad to see them go! I will truly miss working with Bruce and Jennifer. From what I understand they sent out a letter to everyone in their database. I personally have not seen the letter but I did place a call to confirm this.

As for the distributors, once Enchanted lites closes I will no longer be carrying their waxes once my stock is gone.. I am assuming that the same will be true of their other distributors.

I have sold and used their products for almost 10 years but I will be working to find a suitable replacement for my customers. I will be working on this in the up coming months.

• 3 months later...

I just checked CandleSoylutions website looking for oils.. this is part of their post: a new but experienced vendor is preparing to take over the Enchanted Lites line of fragrances.. so CandleSoylutions will have complete stock again :) also, they bought all the remaining inventory from EL so they have a pretty good supply right now.. go have a look around :)A

It is never good to see a great supplier or business close. For folks that have bought from them for years, it can be very disheartening. I am glad to see from the post above that someone is preparing to take the business over. Hopefully, the transition will go so smoothly that there is no break in service to all their customers. I hope the folks who owned the business do just fine and we wish them the very best. :)

so glad they have picked up this wax and the fo's- I've been wanting to try some of their fragrances, and now I can! I do like the EL wax too and have been testing it in melts- it's hard to hear of a company closing, but so glad another will continue offering their products!