I need help figuring out a Yank. scent!

QTsmum

I was in Winners (do you guys have Winners in the US? It's like a Marshalls, I guess...) and there was a Yank. Candle. I cannot for the life of me remember the name. There was only 1 and it was white. It was this fresh, clean scent meets mildly floral (I hate florals, typically, but this was just lovely!)

I had it in my cart but then decided it was dumb to get a candle when I make melts! A few days later, I went back to get it (lol) but it was gone! I went into a Yank store, but couldn't find it!

Anyone have ANY idea?

It was amazing!

Also, are there any dupes for 'soft blanket'?

Would it help to read the description on Yankee's site?

http://www.yankeecandle.com/yankee-candles/tarts?page=1&items_per_page=50&size_filter=&price_filter=&brand_filter=&q=&department=&category=&subcategory=

There are not that many white ones so it could be easy to discover. Unless it was a limited edition or past season.

Another OT question... I love alot of yanks scents but do any of you actually smell them when lit? I can't unless I am on top of them - was curious if it was just my nose or if they do have poor HT

Edited by moonshine

Another OT question... I love alot of yanks scents but do any of you actually smell them when lit? I can't unless I am on top of them - was curious if it was just my nose or if they do have poor HT

In a way yes. They have great room dispersion but even right on top of it it doesn't smell any stronger. Not really poor HT, but NOT the best either. It smells like nothing right when it's lit, but then develops, and fades throughout its burn, at least that's the way I smell it. Although, coming back into a room that has one burning; its obvious there's a Yank candle around. Sometimes I find the CT better than their HT. The top notes... the ones we smell first I like better and therefore wish they lasted around longer in the HT. To answer your question though; I find Yanks candles fairly average and sometimes fairly crappy.

The two I mentioned a gal at work burns and I can whiff them easily.

For Yank scents, I'd like to find that Farmer's Market...

Ugh, so would I. I love this scent and have not been able to find a suitable dupe for it. Shhhh, don't tell anyone, but since I can't find a dupe for it, I may or may not buy one of these candles every year...because it is just that good!

For Yank scents, I'd like to find that Farmer's Market and Chilli Vanilli I think it's called. Sorry went OT. Neither are white.

SOS has Farmer's Market. Spring for the Extreme Concentration. Haven't tried it but they offer free samples.