What FO supplier(s) do you see missing from this list??

I love Fall/Christmas (not pine) FO's, Bakery, SWEET FO's, Vanillas, some Fruits and Laundry.

I do not care for earthy, musk, woods, patchouli, pink sugar, ocean or floral type scents.

I have ordered from:

1. Lone Star
  2. Peak
  3. RE/AH
  4. NG
  5. Candlescience
  6. The Candle Source
  7. Indiana Candle
  8. Fragrance Buddy
  9. The Candle Maker's Store
  10. Aztec
  11. BCN
  12. CW
  13. JS
  14. Community (formerly Alabaster)
  15. BW
  16. Cajun
  17. DS

Was pondering next orders with Sweetcakes, Connie's and Millcreek. Think CC's and Moonworks' offerings may be too earthy for me.

Based on my preferences, suppliers you think I am missing?

Thoughts? Suggestions? Enablement?

Thank you!!!

Millcreek - sweet cakes and Indiana candle supply is a must- lol!

As far as Moonworks...you would be surprised - they have an amazing sugar cookie royale (even I like it and I am not a fan of sweet) and their fairy garden is very fruity to me- smells like grape kool-aid or something I can't place exactly what and their gypsy rose is a very sweet rose that I am loving and I don't like rose

Candlesoylutions: The lemon cheesecake is the best.

Huckleberry,orange/vanilla, caramel apple. (These are all enchanted lites scents)

I can send u sniffies if u'd like.

Fran

Thanks, Fran! I LOVED NG's Huckleberry but it was not as strong as I wanted. I plan to try it again but I may have to try this supplier. Do you know if their FO's work as well in paraffin?

Contemplating Millcreek myself*hiding*

I will let you know if my contemplation moves to "completed order" status!!

Millcreek - sweet cakes and Indiana candle supply is a must- lol!

As far as Moonworks...you would be surprised - they have an amazing sugar cookie royale (even I like it and I am not a fan of sweet) and their fairy garden is very fruity to me- smells like grape kool-aid or something I can't place exactly what and their gypsy rose is a very sweet rose that I am loving and I don't like rose

I may have to give them a try. The grape kool-aid scented Fairy garden sounds just like something I would like!!

You're missing BCS!

:laugh2::highfive::grin2:

I was not a big fan of BCN and thought them the same. perhaps I need to try BCS...

Thanks, girls!!

You should give CC a try- complex scents- not all are earthy types (I'm like you, I prefer the bakery, sweeter scents, and really can't stomach the musky/patch scents)- but she has others that are wonderful. I've just had to dig in the try them, if you wants some recs, just let me know! (her Sultry Angel is a wonderful sugar cookie type fo). Also, you have to try SC, MC and Elements...

Hi Belinda! I noticed that you have ordered from Houston Candle Supply. Have you tried their Cherry Limeade? I have been looking everywhere for the best version of Cherry Limeade and they are the only ones that carry that scent. Thanks so much!

Hi Karen,

Yep definately give Candle Cocoon a try, Lyschel has some wonderful scents, her creme brulee cafe is gorgeous but I couldnt get it to last too long in a melt (I know you only do melts) but you might be able to get it to last longer, also her coconut macaroon is gorgeous oh another one pumpkin coffee is lovely as well, I dont smell much coffee but it sure is a nice fragrance and my favourite of all time is brewed jasmine, a lovely clean floral.

Edited by Joannec

many of her oils smell different OOB than they do in wax, so just sniffing the bottle isn't a good judge of how it will smell in wax.... and yes, with her fo, using less is much better, took me awhile to get used to that! and yes, you should dare to order... you won't be disappointed! She is so good at giving advice with the order of how what % to use of which oil... (i wish I lived closer- I'm about 5-6 hours away)

Have you tried Save on Scents? Here is their website link: http://www.saveonscents.com/ They have a HUGE (and I do mean huge-huge) selection of fragrance oils. Since I only do soap I can not give you specifics on which ones to try for candlemaking.

This link shows you the usage amount for all applications such as for candles: http://www.saveonscents.com/usagerates.php and this link shows the list of oils specific to what you are looking for: http://www.saveonscents.com/index.php/cPath/291_298

It's fun to go through the entire list. I have ordered from this company a few times and have been very satisfied with the oils and with their shipping times. I hope this is of some benefit to you and others!