Best lilac?

CareBear

In my humble opinion, the very best lilac I have found and it is beautiful in 100% soy is Rustic Esscentuals (KY) Fresh Lilacs! Wow it is amazing and always my top seller for this time of year! If it works this great in my 100% soy, I would think it would work in anything! Lol!! Just my .02!

Guest OldGlory

Aztec has the best Lilac I've ever put in wax. I have a lilac bush in my front yard and had a friend do a blind side by side test of a real bloom off my plant and a container candle. She thought the candle was the real bloom. That says it all!

MS what % do you use in 415? I love CCs but it's a huge wicker upper.

I use 1.5 ounces per pound and it burns beautifully- cd wicks

I have a 1 ounce SC here - after the reviews on that I will have to test that one out too but I really do love JS's version- lilac is one floral I never get tired of

Edited by moonshine

Thanks! I'll try it, CCs is soooo good, but I can't keep wasting time on one FO. Stubborn!

Be waiting for results on SC!

I use 1.5 ounces per pound and it burns beautifully- cd wicks

I have a 1 ounce SC here - after the reviews on that I will have to test that one out too but I really do love JS's version- lilac is one floral I never get tired of

Tsw true lilac sold like gangbusters all last summer in soy and beeswax. I had to wick down a size. Burned exceptionally well. Even little soy tealites threw strong and true. One tea lite made at 6% FO load and a TL 15 scented the kitchen and all adjoining rooms.