Peak Dropped the ball AGAIN!!!!! Venting!!!!!

I ordered some sample wax and sample wicks last week from Peak.

I just got TWO messages.

1. The order was damaged by USP and discarded and they will reship

This is the same thing that happended on my last order!!! They need to revamp their packaging!!

2. Second message stated they are out of the sample packs of 6006 I ordered and won't have till next week sometime.

I am totally TICKED OFF and will NEVER order from them again.

Now I'm sitting here with order and shipping paid for and cannot do the sample testing I planned on my day off tomorrow. I have one day off a month!!

Sorry just had to vent

Thanks, I just orded a few sample waxes and a couple slabs from Flaming Candle. The shipping is more being farther away but I'm betting the order gets here in one piece. I ordered from them one other time and they ven called to make sure I was a satisfied customer. I was impressed.

So sorry that happened to you, but I am more inclined to blame the USPS. They damage so many packages. I am in no way affiliated with peak but have always had really good product and service from them in 5 years worth of dealing with suppliers. I just wish they were closer so shipping was cheaper. I hope you get your stuff soon.

Sounds more like a USPS issue then Peak, once a product leaves their warehouse or any other vendor they have no control over how it is handled. I know that USPS as well other shipping companies are not very gentle with packages. As far as being out of stock, it happens, it just sucks that it you will not be able to have it for your day off.

Sounds more like a USPS issue then Peak, once a product leaves their warehouse or any other vendor they have no control over how it is handled. I know that USPS as well other shipping companies are not very gentle with packages. As far as being out of stock, it happens, it just sucks that it you will not be able to have it for your day off.

Agree 100%, have yet to be disappointed by Peak's and stuff does happen.

You say the shipment was damaged by UPS and Peak reshipped it for you. That was cool of Peaks to reship your order out to you. It was also the responsible thing for them to do and shows they care about their customers. Its not their fault if its damaged by UPS.

I know its a bummer to have your order messed up when you need it. Its happened to a lot of us including myself. Just be careful who you post about and lay the blame. Lots of people read these forums.

Have had nothing but great experiences with Peaks and their prompt service and great products. I'd check with UPS and find out why your packages are continually damaged. I've ordered from Peaks for many years and have never had a missing or damaged package.

Peak has always been an excellent supplier for me. I live in Texas and shipping is quick and cheaper for me. I had a problem one time with incorrect information on my warning labels. They corrected it and sent me a new order free of charge. I work for a freight company, packages get damaged all the time. It sucks, but it happens when millions of packages get handled every night. If Peak said they will replace it, I believe they will as soon as they are restocked in the product you ordered. Their packaging as always been good for me and just as good as any other suppliers. I'm sorry the timing of it worked against your day off but I'm sure you'll figure out something to do... :)

the not getting it when you wanted it does suck... I know the feeling. But, I wouldn't be so hard on Peak - I've been using them for years and have never had any bad experiences with them. The one (and only) time something wasn't 100% they replaced it free (including shipping) and promptly.

Hi, this is Alan, founder of this forum, and President of Peak.

I don’t want to make it a practice to perform the role of customer service on this forum, as it is something we discourage from all suppliers. However, I’m really concerned about your experience. If your issue has not already been resolved to your satisfaction with our customer service team, please feel free to contact me directly. I feel that we offer honest relationships with everyone we work with, and if your experience is ever short of that, I would like to know.

Edited by Alan
fixed spacing typos

Been ordering from Peaks for years and their packages are always packed properly. Considering the millions of packages that go thru UPS and FedEx, there are going to be some that get rough treatment.

I've never ordered from Peaks (I KNOW shame on me!) But, if I had to guess more then likely if this happened twice it's got something to do with your UPS guy. Some of them are terrible and really don't care about your stuff sadly. I know for me fedex is a nightmare so I stay away from them at ALL cost. BUT I do understand your frustration and if your like me it don't take much to frustrate you :)

I haven't ordered too many times from Peak, probably twice but I think they have excellent packaging especially with their glass FO bottles and great quality. Super fast shipping. That seems more like an issue to be upset at UPS about and seems out of their control and that isn't their norm.

I sent two packages out by USP one I thought was packaged well and product was damaged. The second one was a replacement for the first one that I know was packaged well, (double boxed with GLASS all over the box) and it looked like USP ran it over with the mail truck. Thank god for insurance! I would point some of the blame at USP.