New To The Forum

Moody Glenn

Hello everyone! My name is Glenn and I am a soapmaker. I was not sure where to post an introduction so I decided here would be a good spot to do so. There is an old saying “what goes around comes around.” Over the past few years you have helped me learn a bathtub full of knowledge about making soap. So now it is time for me to help contribute - in whatever ways I can. Hopefully, I will also make some good friends in the process. :smiley2:

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome, Glenn!

Nice to see another "dude" on this board . . . as long as you don't "flirt" with what my DW refers to as my "candle making girlfriends". (lol)

Just kidding, of course! "Flirt" as much as you can get away with!

*hiding*

Dave @ Charlotte Hall Country Candles

You have a very nice wife, Dave!

Welcome, Glenn!

Nice to see another "dude" on this board . . . as long as you don't "flirt" with what my DW refers to as my "candle making girlfriends". (lol)

*hiding*

You have a very nice wife, Dave!

Last night my DW, Betty, and I were watching a movie in which Michael Caine's character referred to a life well spent and accomplished.

I mentioned to my partner of 40 years that I had done some pretty great things in my life, too.

She was quick to ask me to name one.

I was even quicker to report that; "I married you, didn't I ???"

She fell silent, but the look on her face required no additional comment.

She just called a few minutes ago from her job to tell me that she loved me!

No lies! All true!

Dave

Welcome, Glenn!

*hiding*

OK Dave, You're on. Oh well, I can't resist the ladies. I will 'try' to hold back on my flirting. No promises on not trying. There is no fun in not trying! Thanks so much for your very kind welcome - and a 'thank you' to everyone else since my previous posting. I am honored to be in such good company.

Welcome to our forum. Dave has a little competition in vying for our attention. I don't like to assume so I will ask. Is "Moody" your first name or are you using it as an adjective?

Hi Cynthia! Glenn is my first name. "Moody" is an adjective. It ties in with my (no blatant spam intended) business name. But, like everyone else, I have my full spectrum of colorful emotions. So far, today is a sunny yellow day. :) I hope your day is A-OK as well!

Hello all, new here. My name is Drew and I'm with Longview Farms. We specialize in Bulk Emu oil. I would be more than happy to help answer any questions on prices and products that anyone may have. Have a great day.

Suppliers & advertising belongs in the Weekly Sales & Contests section only and that's why your other posts were deleted.