Best Black raspberry and vanilla?

Belinda

I've only tried NG's and I'm out and need to order. Since their's is the only one I've tried I just wondered if there was a better one or if anyone has used JS version or one from another supplier.

Thanks!

Belinda

I have Black Raspberry Vanilla from Peak, NG and CS.

Peak is the only one I have put in wax. I really like it. I liked it better when I added Peak Birthday Cake but a little birdie here tells me that I really like sweet FO's.

I plan to pour tomorrow and can pour each of these and send you some of each.

I have Black Raspberry Vanilla from Peak, NG and CS.

Peak is the only one I have put in wax. I really like it. I liked it better when I added Peak Birthday Cake but a little birdie here tells me that I really like sweet FO's.

I plan to pour tomorrow and can pour each of these and send you some of each.

Thanks! That would be great! Just a tart or two will be fine. OOB do you think you like Peaks better than NG?

Peak's is very tart but sweet, NG's smells a touch perfume-y and oddly enough I get a slight green scent form the CS.

However, Peak's is the only one I have had in wax so I will know more after tomorrow.

Sideline comment: to me a lot of NG's are rather perfumey, but that can add a "clean" aura to the fragrance so sometimes that is exactly what I want. Examples: "Cracklin' Birch" and "Fountain of Youth" are both rather perfumey instead of being purely outdoorsy and purely citrusy. It does not work well for me in scents that are meant to be really foody, though, like the vanillas, pumpkins, cookies, etc.

Belinda-I have all 3 in wax and Peak's remains my favorite. That said, I still do mix/blend it with a cake or cookie FO because I do like my wax sweet!

I am sending you all 3 (Peak, NG and CS). None have anything else added/blended. They are straight OOB.

Thanks Karen! You are a doll!

I blended some container wax today with 4625 (4633 I think but I'm also going to try 4630) and am anxious to take some tarts of both to work with me tomorrow and melt them. I can't smell stuff here as well as I can at work. I think it's because of the hundreds of FO's wafting from my craft room! LOL!

Thanks again so much for your help. I hope I'm able to help people on here one day when I get more experience under my belt.

Belinda