Opinions or comments wanted for Candle Cocoon

My very, very favorite! Use her recommended amounts only, too much distorts the scent. The owner has excellent customer services skills! Fast shipping.

Tiger Lily & Cantaloupe-I wish this one was not so light but still the best. All the following are strong:

Pepper & Port

Cranberry Compote

FairyDust & TwinkleToes

Cherished

Fallen Leaf

Winter Wonderland Whisper

Chrushed Strawberry & Rhubarb

Vanilla Voodoo

Sultry Angel

Brewed Jasmine

Orange Tea & Crumpets

Peony White Tea

Ooey Gooey Caramel Goodness

White Chocolate Raspberry Truffle-Heard it's excellent

I love Lychel's oils! Super strong I think, and you need to use less than typical. Follow her percentage instructions. Shipping has always been top notch from her. I also really love her flutter dyes! I don't know that I have ever seen an unfavorable review of her oils, come to think of it.

Sultry Angel is one of my favorites :)

Do you use soy or paraffin wax?

I use parasoy with more paraffin than soy. I have played around with a few of them in 415 and with normal cure time for the soy they work great. Just make sure you still use the recommend amounts Lyschel has on the bottles even if you use soy. As others have mentioned, they can distort using too much. I did that with White Peony Tea thinking more was better. It went the opposite and distorted a beautiful scent. I've never used over .8 ounce per lb of wax with many only needing .5 oz. Oh, if you like Lilac give her Lovely Lilac a try. It is great!

If you love cranberries, you need to try Cranberry Compote (sweeter), Cranberry Cardamom Clove (sharper/spicier)...(I haven't tried Cherished...but it's on my to-do list). Her Vanilla Voodoo is a wonderful mixer or excellent by itself. Winter Woodlands is excellent . Bunchberry & Moss is very earthy.

Raspberry Cordial...mmmmmm. Lyschel is a top notch supplier. Another emphasis on listen to her fo % recommendations.

Agree with the praise for cc oils, I think they smells excellent and you can use less. Favourites include vanilla voodoo, ooegy caramel and the coconut macaroon. Another faithful fragrance oil supplier is peaks, really pleased with the quality from there also.

I have to get on the Candle Cocoon bandwagon too! All of the oils listed above a very good. I use palm and I did find a couple that were a little weak for me. Pumpkin Coffee comes to mind. With the Orange Tea & Crumpets I noticed a fuel smell. Not sure if it is just for palm wax or not. It is the only wax I tried it in.

Lyschel is a great person to work with and as mentioned above the customer service is great.

Lyschel's oils are awesome. I love love love the Vanilla Voodoo & the Lavender Lullabye. Great customer service, fast shipping great experience every time. :)

I forgot about the Pepper & Port an unusual blend but smells great!

Edited by ladysj

Love her oils!! You can't go wrong with them. She had mentioned to me once that palm can sometimes be finicky with her oils. I am using soy in melts, and they are nice and strong. The Red Banana is good- smells just like a sweet banana cream pie! Lavender Lullaby is nice, relaxing. I'm still testing her oils, but have enjoyed them so far!!

I really like what I got from her OOB. I really need to get them into mediums of various natures. The only thing I did not like was not being about to return e-mails to her. Probably my system screwing it all up, but every reply came back with an undelivered response.

Just soaped a few of her FOs. I'm in love with Sunflower and Sea Mist. It is a perfumey floral, which I would not usually like, but for some reason this fragrance really works. Love it. I also like twinkle toes, very heavy on grapefruit, but good!

Didn't care for serendipity - but threw great in parasoy tarts. It reminds me of a very sweet Monkey mouth fragrance. Not my cup of tea.

Overall, I was very impressed with the quality of the FO I tested. I'm planning on reordering a few of them and trying some others. I really want to try vanilla voodoo. I can't seem to find a vanilla that I really like.

Brandied Pear is one of my absolute favorites! I'm putting Maui Mtn Pineapple in wax today, I hope I like it! I adore her flutter dyes, I'll never use anything else!

Once I tried the flutter dyes, I was hooked too. The only time I use diamond chips is if I need a color not available in flutter dyes.