CS Order

se2653

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oakmoss and Amber from CS is our biggest seller. I can't keep it in stock. I've been buying it 25 pounds at a time, and people just go crazy for it. We make tins, tumblers, votives, tealights and wax melts from it. Just an amazing fragrance. I think I could probably put Oakmoss and Amber in any container, and it would sell. Just an amazing add to our offering. If I could find 10 or 20 more fragrances that are THAT popular, it would be great.

Lemon Verbena from CS is our biggest selling citrus. People really like it because it doesn't have that "fake" lemon smell (like furniture polish -- hate that).

We are testing more and more CS fragrances these days, as most of them are really good quality.

I use a lot from Nature's Garden, too. I've tried a few other suppliers, but NG and CS are my primary ones and I am REALLY happy with the service we get. Heather at CS is one of the best, if you ask me.

I use alot of suppliers but CS is where the majority of my oils come from

50/50 day at the spa and rainwater is my blend and you will love it- it's amazing

Cinnamon buns

Lavender

Spice market

Asian amber

Macintosh apple- amazing strong

Carribean teakwood

Lemon verbena

Grapefruit and mangosteen

Smoke and odor eliminator is simply the best

Frank and myrrh

Angel

Vanilla hazelnut- so strong

Oakmoss and amber

Lavender and vanilla

Gardenia

Beach linen

Pinecones

Pumpkin pie

And my absolute favorite FO of all time - mistletoe!

...those are the ones I can think of off the top of my head that I pour frequently

Oh and baby powder - banana nut bread and citronella

Let me know how you like the blend - I am trying to NOT order the new ones yet but I keep going back and looking

Edited by moonshine

I just got my order! :)

Got some wax, wicks, 4 oz jj, and some new jars to try, the ones on their straight sided jars selection.....has anyone tried those?

Oh and lots of new smells to try!

I got :

Banana nut bread

Blackberry marmalade

Cake

Cotton tree

Cranberry marmalade (love this always throws so great!) my 1st pound ever bought, lol

Honeysuckle jasmine

Kettle corn

Mac Apple(love this oob too)

Orange and chili pepper (love oob! Can't wait to get in wax)

Peach nectar

Strudel and spice

English garden

Hope to get into some tonight!

Nothing like sniffing 20+ FO's to make your head spin.............

Green Tea and Lemongrass ---light on lemongrass and heavy on the tea

Oakmoss and Amber ---I like this, it's bright yet a little woodsy

Plumberry----very nice berry, basic and not "little girl's lipgloss"

Moon Lake Musk ---smells like musk and powder, was hoping for a deeper scent

Cranberry Marmalade ---very nice, clean apple scent, not sure about the cranberry

Cotton Tree ----Too sharp for me, I don't think I like these bright "clean" scents

Cedarwood Vanilla ----smells like wet wood with fake butter flavoring poured on it.

Rain Water ---classic "rain" scent, mostly powdery and very sharp

Lemon Verbena ----smells just like lemongrass EO, I'm hoping more herbs comes through in wax, I like this one

Peach Nectar ---quite nice, I'm hopeful, all the other peaches I've tried have failed, it's one of my faves

Spice Market -----smells mostly like cinnamon

English Garden -----very loud and very floral with a strong green, not sure, pretty obnoxious

Cucumber Mint -----ooohhh, this will make nice soap very fresh!

Orange and Chili Pepper -----may take some getting used to, the chili comes through loud and clear

Rosemary -----smells just like my E.O.

Grapefruit and Mangosteen ----very interesting, not sure if I should do soap or candles

Hawaiian Breeze ----- I have smelled this before, but I can't place it. It smells cheap and common to me.

Pineapple Sage ----I don't know, the pineapple is a bit obnoxious---weird

Violet Lime ----I REALLY like this one, not too overpowering floral, feminine

Angel Type ---I don't know, one sniff and my head instantly hurt

Peppermint and Eucalyptus ---I like this one, it smells like my peppermint when I'm harvesting in my garden

Lavender Chamomile I liked this one, maybe I'll save it for soap, it's a clean, soft floral

Hawaiian breeze- YUCKY.... I know what your saying familiar and cheap but I can't place it either

Violet lime is one of the few I haven't tried ...I may have to now since I do have a shopping cart full right now before the sale ends! Lol

Thanks for the reviews -- I haven't tried cucumber mint either and the tea lemongrass is a nice scent but I couldn't get the throw out of it and switched to peak lemongrass sage and I think it's daystar or wildfire black tea

I use alot of suppliers but CS is where the majority of my oils come from

50/50 day at the spa and rainwater is my blend and you will love it- it's amazing

Hey MS- what would be a good name for this combo. I have bothe these oils and I am coming up blank for a name. Spa Water or Rain Spa ;-) thanks!

Also the Lavender Chamomile is not skin safe either.
Chefmom, the Grapefruit & Mangosteen is not skin safe : (
GGrrr!!!! :mad:

I will have to go through them and mark the little bottles to be sure. I get the grapefruit, quite a few grapefruit FO's seem to not be skin safe, but the Lavender?? It's a blend of skin safe essential oils and is a natural soap scent. Cedarwood EO can be skin safe with reservations.

GGGrrrrr!! Thanks guys. I didn't read close enough when ordering. I have so many different fragrances that I'm finally going to have to break down and get hubby to walk me through a spread sheet for the skin safe/not safe list.

GGrrr!!!! :mad:

I will have to go through them and mark the little bottles to be sure. I get the grapefruit, quite a few grapefruit FO's seem to not be skin safe, but the Lavender?? It's a blend of skin safe essential oils and is a natural soap scent. Cedarwood EO can be skin safe with reservations.

GGGrrrrr!! Thanks guys. I didn't read close enough when ordering. I have so many different fragrances that I'm finally going to have to break down and get hubby to walk me through a spread sheet for the skin safe/not safe list.

RE/AH has a lavender chamomile that is skin safe. It smells okay but I like CS version better.

I LOVE It!!! Lol. Maybe I will change it- thanks Chefmom!

I love the name, "Moonshine", but it would confuse me as a potential customer. Confused is my normal mental state, however, I would be looking for a "boozy" smelling product.

We use the name; "Moonglow" for one of my own "etherial-type" creations.

I also have a personal recipe FO candle that I call "Spa Glow: in our inventory.

JMO/HTH

Dave

I love the name, "Moonshine", but it would confuse me as a potential customer. Confused is my normal mental state, however, I would be looking for a "boozy" smelling product.

Dave

Ah, that's where the font can come in, maybe Moon Shine with two words and a loopy font so it looks feminine.

Moon Shine

I could not copy and paste it big like I made it- outlined in black

could be called Moon Shining at the Spa

Moon Shining in the Rain

....your right Dave most people would expect a booze smell probably- I was going to start a Essential Oil business for horses with Moonshine in the name because the name to me means "brewing up your own potions" lol and I had a horse named Moon

Edited by moonshine

They are in my line up mixed and it is a DELICIOUS blend!

I use a 50/50 blend of this as well (Cinnamon & Apple Harvest) and call it Apple Harvest Spice - I know what you are thinking, super creative name, right?! J/K - but it is a great blend.

I use a 50/50 blend of this as well (Cinnamon & Apple Harvest) and call it Apple Harvest Spice - I know what you are thinking, super creative name, right?! J/K - but it is a great blend.

I got this blend idea from YOU!!

You may have missed where I was in a hurry a few weeks ago and had some wax left at the end of a pour. We were to go somewhere and in my haste, I meant to add CS Cinnamon to my Peak Banana Bread but grabbed CS Apple Harvest instead. I ended up with a delicious blend I am calling Banana Applesauce Cake!!

Moon Shine

I could not copy and paste it big like I made it- outlined in black

could be called Moon Shining at the Spa

Moon Shining in the Rain

....your right Dave most people would expect a booze smell probably- I was going to start a Essential Oil business for horses with Moonshine in the name because the name to me means "brewing up your own potions" lol and I had a horse named Moon

I just read this! Sorry! That sounds cool! "potions" for horses! My brother (The one with cancer) and his wife have a small horsefarm near Wellsboro, PA.

Horses scare me! Yep! Big old me! When I was a kid I had a very large one bite me and step on my foot! OUCH!

I once delivered an expensive & pregnant Arabian to my brother. It was a BD gift to his wife. It was a 6 hour journey. I had to help load and unload her. I stopped every hour or so and checked on her and I had to take her through the Baltimore Harbor Tunnel. I needed Valium to make that trip. I'm not a "horsey person", but I like horse movies and people who do like horses.

Karen; I'm really into apple scents. CS "Apple Harvest" IMO is one of the best. I still need to bake a batch of "Bananapple Bread". Sounds Yummy!

Dave