Cigar Bands

dillypooh

Can someone please tell me how to do these either in word or avery. I just cant figure out how to set the margins. I am going crazy. I got the directions off soul gazer but I just cant follow that, its like 20 pages long. Please can someone help me? Someone years ago sent me a template but I lost it when my computer crashed:mad:

Have you tried Avery.com? They have a label building program on their website. You can create an account and save your work.

I think one of the best things I ever did was buy some label software. It's only about $25 and the options are endless for making custom labels. I got label factory deluxe. I also use avery.com for avery products that were not included in my software. Both of these programs are very easy to make labels in. In my opinion Word is the hardest program to make labels in.

Word is horrible for making labels. If you have Microsoft Office (or the Open Office versions) you likely have a program called Publisher as well. It works beautifully for many of the labels. It does a lot of Avery's and a lot of OnlineLabel's templates, too.

Orange, lemon and lime

Ylang Ylang, jasmine and orange with a touch of vanilla

Lemongrass, grapefruit, lime and cypress

Orange, Ylang Ylang, bergamot, lavender and sandalwood

Lavender, Ylang Ylang, geranium, lemongrass and neroli

I am not sure how this posted in the wrong thread... Sorry!

The trick with Word is to use a Table.

Each row of the table (the part that goes left to right) is a single cigar band.

Each column (the part that goes up and down) is a 'panel' that you type things into.

When starting a new label document I would make a table that is 4 columns wide by 4 or 5 rows tall. This will fit 4-5 cigar bands on a sheet of paper with 4 areas in which to type what you want to appear on the various sides of the soap.