Candle Cocoon Recommendations

FaithfulScenter

I recently placed my first order with Candle Cocoon, I ordered a sample of Brandied Pear, and it is amazing! I also got a sample of their Voo Doo Vanilla, and Maui Mountain Pineapple, but I still have to get those in wax. CC is now my wick supplier, and I'm getting ready to place another order, so what other scents do they have that are to die for?!

Also, I got some of their flutter dye, they are so great!! This is what I will be using from now on!!!

I've only tried a couple of her oils..banana nut bread and cranberry compote. I liked both of them but never ordered again. She is only 2 hours away from me, wish she had a store front or you could at least smell! I do remember her telling me that OOB they sometimes smell a little of cause they are super concentrated!

Oops..sorry, smell a little off not of!

Edited by samandkennasmom

Lovely Lilac

Peony White Tea

Caramel (strong)....Try this one with about 1/3 Vanilla Voodoo for a smooth, strong caramel latte type

Tiger Lily & Cantaloupe

Brewed Jasmine

Melon, Fig & Apricot

Orange Tea & Crumpets

Cucumber Melon

And...Sultry Angel was already mentioned but imo its a must buy

Jajc, I know what you mean! I really wasn't wanting to get another supplier, but shipping is reasonable, and she is one of the only ones that carries CDN wicks. But I was so pleasently surprised with the FO I got, not to mention the dye was amazing! I'm really looking forward to trying all these suggestions!! Thanks everyone!!

Pepper and Port is very good. Very strong in palm wax. Also Sultry Angel, Vanilla Voodoo, Creme Brulee Cafe. I am testing Crushed Strawberry and Rhubarb right now and seems pretty strong. Just have not been able to get it wicked just right yet.

There has been a few I have tried that received good reviews but don't seem strong enough for me in palm.

I forgot Pepper & Port is so good & strong.

Pepper and Port is very good. Very strong in palm wax. Also Sultry Angel, Vanilla Voodoo, Creme Brulee Cafe. I am testing Crushed Strawberry and Rhubarb right now and seems pretty strong. Just have not been able to get it wicked just right yet.

There has been a few I have tried that received good reviews but don't seem strong enough for me in palm.

I have an oz of Maui Mt Pineapple, and it does stink. I was hoping it would be better in wax....

A lot of her oils don't smell OOB like they do in wax because of the concentration. Hope you like the Pineapple when you get it in wax.

ETA: I don't have a bottle here to see if its a super concentrate. You're aware on those FS that you only have to use .5 oz or so? It will tell you on the label.

Edited by jeanie353