Candle Cocoon Recommendations

FaithfulScenter

So-soy, I don't use 415, but I do use a para soy, and I am getting some excellent results. Jeanie- Yes I am, and to be honest, I was a little iffey about only putting in 3% FO, but the results are great! All my testers are loving the Brandied Pear!!

Agreed on the low percentage. It took me a bit of time to get used to it and still pushed it sometimes until I put in .2 oz too much on White Peony Tea and the scent got distorted from a normally beautiful fragrance to one that was not at all pleasing.

I am also finding that some of them don't work so well in palm but there are some that do.

Fallen Leaf and Masala Chai worked for me in palm feather pillars last summer(ish). Didn't use them in palm container. I did have light HT with Masala Chai in my parasoy blend in containers but not in 4625 or palm. HTH

I just tested the crushed strawberries and rhubarb- very, very strong! I'm going to have to use less, it was too overpowering in the melt I had going in a bathroom. Her oils are strong. Great customer services. She often will send me an email with the recommended percentages for each fo I ordered (some take 3%, some 4% and some 5%)- also good info on her website and forum.

Well I'm out of wax, looks like I won't get to testing the Maui Mt Pineapple anytime soon. But I am in love with the Brandied Pear. So here is my list of FO's to order from CC next time around: Crushed Strawberry and Rhubarb, Coconut Macaroon, Banana Nut Bread, Cranberry Compote, and Caramel. I'm sure I'll end up changing some before I actually submit the order, I drive myself nuts sometimes with all this indecisiveness!!

Well I'm out of wax, looks like I won't get to testing the Maui Mt Pineapple anytime soon. But I am in love with the Brandied Pear. So here is my list of FO's to order from CC next time around: Crushed Strawberry and Rhubarb, Coconut Macaroon, Banana Nut Bread, Cranberry Compote, and Caramel. I'm sure I'll end up changing some before I actually submit the order, I drive myself nuts sometimes with all this indecisiveness!!

Your caramel and coconut just blended in my head and sounds so yummy. I'm not only wanting to test it but now want some candy.

I love the Cucumber Chaos, too. I remember her saying something about it not being available for a while, I think because of low sales.

Hopefully now that people are beginning to purchase FOs for spring she will get some requests and bring it back out.

She's testing new FOs also but she said it takes her months, if not years to find what she likes. Waiting, waiting, waiting, waiting!!!!!!!! I love her stuff!!!!!

I know...the waiting. Wish she had a larger inventory but with quality oils like that less is better, I guess.

• 2 months later...