Need help with a Scent Name please!

jackbenimble

Hey guys! I have a blend I. Working on and really am having trouble with a name. The mix is a blend of honey, lilacs, and lemon verbena

Here is some names I've been workin on.

Honey Garden Lilac

Honey Meadows & Lilac

Lemon Honey Lilac

Summer Honey & Lilac

Honey Lilac Meadows

Sweet Honey & Lilac

Twilight Sky

Twilight Fields

Country Meadows

Country Lilacs & Honey

Lilac Fields & Honey

Well it give me the impression of summer'ish....

Purple Rain

Voodoo Verbena

Purple Taboo

Granny's Purple Apron

Golden Eyed Purple People Eater (haha)

Sticky Skys

Strappy Sandals

Golden Flower Child

Honey I Painted the Kids Purple (that will get some attention) lol

Thanks guys for all the suggestions! :-)

Here are the ones from mine and yours I like the best.

Honey Garden Lilac

Lemon Honey Lilac

Sweet Honey & Lilac

Pooh's Garden- I like the name but I wonder if I can get into trademark issues with this name.

Rctfavr3- I had thought about Golden Afternoon as a possible name but didn't put it down.

I'm on this fence of trying to find a unique name but also tell what's in it at the same time OR

Just doing a unique name based on the scent combo and not worrying about if the name has any of the actual names of the FO in it or not. (did that make sense?)

Also it can't be more than 3 words long or else the scent name gets very small on my labels.

I may be wrong, need to check... but I think Pooh...just "Pooh" isn't trademarked.

Now, Pooh Bear or Winnie the Pooh; yeah that won't fly with Disney.

Pooh's Garden shouldn't be an issue though.

Hundred Acre Woods?

You could also try "Silly Old Bear"?

Edited by rctfavr3

I do like a lot of these names but not sure that Pooh fits my overall theme of my company. IDK, maybe I'm being too serious. I do however really like Sweet Lemon Lilacs that Candybee suggested.

I also like Honey Lemon Lilacs. Maybe Golden Honey Lilacs?

Paul, I agree, Pooh doesn't quite match with the rest of your scent names. Maybe at one of your craft shows you can display two candles of the scent, each with a different name. See if people like a bit of whimsy or prefer the other style. Maybe Pooh's Garden, or what have you, can be for a kid's room line but have the same scent with the floral type of description.

I don't know if the community got permission from The Mouse or not, but we have family friends that used to live in Ormand Beach. Their address was on Pooh Bear Path.

I've briefly looked into using the word "Pooh" and I haven't done that much research but from what little I found its currently a trademarked name. If anyone else finds anything else out let me know. Thanks :-)

Also the way I take my pictures of my candles i would not be able to use the image of Pooh. That is trying to bring interest to another product by using a trademarked image.

Maybe just Sweet Lilac Garden? so many good suggestions here JBN! You're getting lots of help! good luck- sounds like a wonderful scent!

Yes, thank you all for the wonderful amount of suggestions and taking your time to answer my questions thoughtfully. I just wanted to follow up on the Pooh name and let you know that I did do a bit of research to see if it was a possibility to use as a name.