Rename "Sultry Angel" in a sea green soap?

Darbla

I was going for a very light blue to kind of keep with the "angel" part of "Sultry Angel", and it turned a medium/dark sea green. If a dark green bottle were broken up and tumbled by the sea to smooth it into sea glass, it would look like this. The color is just not congruent with the name of the scent. It's not bad; just doesn't look like it'd be called "Sultry Angel". :grin2: I don't have a camera at the moment to take a pic to show you or I would.

"Sea Nymph" or "Siren Song" because it's kind of a sexy scent, but "Sea Glass" doesn't really work because I picture a more oceany scent with that. So other than those, if you are familiar with "SA" I would really appreciate any suggestions. Or what do you think about those names?

I just don't get a siren out of the scent. It's gotta just be me, but angels have associations with the color green. Archangel Michael is one of them. Raphael, Anael has greens and blues too.

Only putting this out there to let you know that green has connotations with some the angel hierarchy.

I just don't get a siren out of the scent. It's gotta just be me, but angels have associations with the color green. Archangel Michael is one of them. Raphael, Anael has greens and blues too.

Only putting this out there to let you know that green has connotations with some the angel hierarchy.

Like!

Very clever ideas! Unfortunately, this seems to be getting darker as it cures. So it's tempting to let it morph into "Dark Angel", I'm thinking most people don't like their soap this color and I might end up using it all myself.