Cracklin Birch

samandkennasmom

All I know is be careful when texting it. When I gave the first 6 to my sales person to take out on the road and sell she ran out in 20 minutes. When she tried to text me she needed more cracklin birch the autocorrect changed it to "crack bitch". I laughed so hard I almost tinkled, lol. Now we just call it crack since it seems to sell as well.

Gold Canyon, which is a very popular candle company around here has a scent called Autumn Walk. To me it smells like mens cologne so I never could figure out how they got the name Autumn Walk. Anyhow, I have 2 friends that just love Autumn Walk and I had been on the hunt to find that scent for 2 years and finally gave up. Well, lo and behold I decided to order me some Cracklin Birch because I was curious and I really had no idea what that would smell like. Voila, it smells quite a bit like Autumn Walk. So that is an idea for a name but I guess in either case it doesnt really fit the scent.

All I know is be careful when texting it. When I gave the first 6 to my sales person to take out on the road and sell she ran out in 20 minutes. When she tried to text me she needed more cracklin birch the autocorrect changed it to "crack bitch". I laughed so hard I almost tinkled, lol. Now we just call it crack since it seems to sell as well.

OMG, Laughing my butt off!!!

I was pretty sure I had ordered this, based on everyone else's reviews. So, I went through my samplers etc and I never did find it, I put it up on my list of FO to try next time I order, ya ya yah.

Well, I was going through some old empty FO bottles, and writing down which ones I hated etc when I found an EMPTY bottle of Cracklin Birch. Hhhhhmmmmm. I started searching for what on earth I had poured it in and I found a box with about 10 samplers that I had never tested. I haven't poured containers in three months, just pillars, tapers and votives.

So....I can join the ranks, I do love this one, and I can see it in soap as well. Filled my whole house!

Officially on the labels I still put cracklin birch however whenever my friend orders it is crack she asks for. I do feel like a drug dealer sometimes however. Meeting people in parking lots and exchanging items in boxes for cash.

Oh my..I'm with you girls and LMAO at Crack Bitch! Don't really know if that was the new name I was looking for but sometimes it's the names you think would never sell anything that just fly off the shelves..I bet we hane a #1 seller for sure with that special of a name, right??:tiptoe: