I just made...... and it's smells soooooo good!!!

jackbenimble

I'll be looking for a full report! I poured some Strawberry Cheesecake lip balm yesterday...I already am missing the summer fruits. I have a Strawberry jam that is ok in soy, but I'm looking for something richer and more bakery type. Is it SS?

Yum! Where did you get your strawberry jam at? I'm looking for a good one. Heard that BNC has a good one but do not buy from them on regular basis!

The Strawberry Shortcake I have is from CS.

I'm eager to hear your opinion of it. To my nose CS Strawberry Shortcake is a light and thin fragrance that needs more richness, depth, and cake, cream and berry. I tried it in 6006, but not in 4627 yet. But maybe they were going for a light, fresh scent.

Edited by HorsescentS

Oh my!!! I have several sample bottles in my stock that I have never touched yet:tiptoe:.....perhaps it is time to revisit and pour....by the way what color did you make this scent? Red or a lighter cake like color? Thanks in advance!:smiley2:

Guest OldGlory

BCN does have an incredible Strawberry Jam. That fragrance oil in a soy wax landed a wholesale acct that I've had for about 8-9 years, the company has 8 stores. It's been a very lucrative acct for me and all because the buyer loved the Strawberry Jam at BCN.

Mine were a beautiful shade of light red, like strawberries mixed with a little cream. It's very pretty. In fact, I was just burning a chunk of my old 6006 CS Strawberry Shortcake candle in my tart melter for the past three days.

Edited by HorsescentS

Mine were a beautiful shade of light red, like strawberries mixed with a little cream. It's very pretty. In fact, I was just burning a chunk of my old 6006 CS Strawberry Shortcake candle in my tart melter for the past three days.
I don't color my candles but and nice red may look nice. The CT is awesome so for now it's,good. Ill keep u updated about my HT testings

Thank ya, thank ya both!!:smiley2:

BCN does have an incredible Strawberry Jam. That fragrance oil in a soy wax landed a wholesale acct that I've had for about 8-9 years, the company has 8 stores. It's been a very lucrative acct for me and all because the buyer loved the Strawberry Jam at BCN.

I agree _ BCN strawberry jam is by far the best I have tried- love it

Never tried CS strawberry shortcake.....may have to add that to my sample collection!

• 3 weeks later...