Peaks sugared Peaches

Trappeur

Has anyone ever ordered Peaks Sugared Peaches?

Here is description:   The mouth watering peach fragrance is enhanced by the sweetness of vanilla cream, orange essence and maple sugar.  Delicate notes of spicey cinnamon, doughy piecrust and a sprinkling of powdered sugar.

cost 23.99 and shipping is 20.39 making 1 pound 44.38....????geesh!

Oh my, I just want to get this so bad, but I guess I won't be....:(

Trappeur, 

• Like 2

Omg!  Thankyou so much Coffeebean!  I did go to Keystone and it didn't show up on their site......but you found it....Oh thankyou.

ok....22.00 for a pound

shipping was only 7.18

total cost is: 29.18 from Keystone versus Peaks of 44.38....what a savings!

I'm ordering!

Trappeur

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Trappeur said:

Here is description:   The mouth watering peach fragrance is enhanced by the sweetness of vanilla cream, orange essence and maple sugar.  Delicate notes of spicey cinnamon, doughy piecrust and a sprinkling of powdered sugar.

Oh my, I just want to get this so bad, but I guess I won't be....

2 hours ago, Trappeur said:

Omg!  Thankyou so much Coffeebean!  I did go to Keystone and it didn't show up on their site......but you found it....Oh thankyou.

ok....22.00 for a pound

shipping was only 7.18

total cost is: 29.18 from Keystone versus Peaks of 44.38....what a savings!

I'm ordering!

Trappeur

Trapp ,I bought a sample a couple of years back & was so disappointed. I use paraffin so you may get better results .I did not see many reviews on this scent when I purchased it .I did love many of Peaks oils , just a few had no hot throw for me .Aruba Coconut ,Sugared Peaches & do not remember the other one .I want to say it was Pink Sugar .I have been on the hunt for a great Peach cobbler ,so far no luck . That's about in the same price as WSP Vanilla Bean Noel right ....Wow !!!

Really Kat?  Oh no.....thats a shame.  Well don't they say that if it doesn't throw in soy, it will throw in paraffin?  So now you say it doesnt.......Hmmm.Well it is in my shopping cart and I changed it from a pound to 8oz but I also put in samples of Cookie Cottage and ChocolateGrahams.  I have seen people post that Cookie Cottage was really nice and since I'm still forever trying to find that dream toasted marshmallow I thought since most lack depth, I need to piddle with adding something else and thought "oh wow, wouldn't that be good as an add on, "Chocolate Grahams"?   So I wanted to test that one.  I've never really ever ordered from Peaks except maybe one or 2 scents.  Now I remember I used to love their Cinnamon & Balsam.  I have never liked anyones Citrus Balsam...I   just don't care for citruses.  Their Cinnamon Bread Pudding sounds nice.  I looked to see if they had Rice Flower and Shea but don't.  (oh I just poured Rice Flower and Shea) and I'll answer what scents I have tried at Bittercreek in the other post like you asked.  I poured some peach cobbler last week and have not burned yet.  Smells gret from the bottle but till it burns we can't know yet.  Oh geesh, on my list from Peaks too was Aruba Coconut as the ones I use are just "bleh" to me, though they sell.   Can't figure that one out....And now you say you didn't like either?  Boy oh boy!   I'm glad your telling me these things, so keep all your comments coming even if negative....

Trappeyr

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Trappeur said:

Really Kat?  Oh no.....thats a shame.  Well don't they say that if it doesn't throw in soy, it will throw in paraffin?  So now you say it doesnt.......Hmmm.Well it is in my shopping cart and I changed it from a pound to 8oz but I also put in samples of Cookie Cottage and ChocolateGrahams.  I have seen people post that Cookie Cottage was really nice and since I'm still forever trying to find that dream toasted marshmallow I thought since most lack depth, I need to piddle with adding something else and thought "oh wow, wouldn't that be good as an add on, "Chocolate Grahams"?   So I wanted to test that one.  I've never really ever ordered from Peaks except maybe one or 2 scents.  Now I remember I used to love their Cinnamon & Balsam.  I have never liked anyones Citrus Balsam...I   just don't care for citruses.  Their Cinnamon Bread Pudding sounds nice.  I looked to see if they had Rice Flower and Shea but don't.  (oh I just poured Rice Flower and Shea) and I'll answer what scents I have tried at Bittercreek in the other post like you asked.  I poured some peach cobbler last week and have not burned yet.  Smells gret from the bottle but till it burns we can't know yet.  Oh geesh, on my list from Peaks too was Aruba Coconut as the ones I use are just "bleh" to me, though they sell.   Can't figure that one out....And now you say you didn't like either?  Boy oh boy!   I'm glad your telling me these things, so keep all your comments coming even if negative....

Trappeyr

Maybe the Sugar Peaches will do good in your soy .I have ordered many of Peaks oils & been very happy with most all of them. I like their Monkey Bread , Wonderful scent .Their German chocolate cake is another great one .The Aruba Coconut was not good to me at all .It is a Bath& Body Works dupe & to my nose does not smell good at all .It has to much going on with the scent notes .There are way better coconuts out there , this one is strange .I did not detect any coconut notes .It's just weird ! I know you do not care for floral much , however if you do make them for shops ,Peaks Bird of Paradise is super strong & spot on to Circle E candle scent. This Co is about 40 minutes from me in Halletsville,Tx and this scent has become so popular from way back in the 80s ,if I remember correctly .Cookie Cottage ,Birthday Cake ,both great for me. I was on Peaks site last week .I see a increase in prices since he has started back up. I have not placed a order as of yet.I did buy from Keystone when they purchased Peak ,to my surprise the scents did not perform well for me .I think maybe the oils were stored in the heat to long during transport ,something was definitely not the same. I am not putting Keystone oils down ,just the ones I purchased were not as good .I only bought Peak oils . I had no clue Peak was going to open again .I would not be hesitate to purchase the ones I loved .In fact I am almost out of German Chocolate cake and will be placing a order soon.I am waiting for some to get back in stock . I definitely recommend Monkey Bread ,think you will love this one.I will go check my notes in more & see if I have written down any more no gos for me .Peak oils are super strong .Please let me know on Bittercreek when you get a chance .I want to try the Rice Flower & Shea for sure .Thanks Trapp !

1 hour ago, Trappeur said:

Trappeyr

I am going to place a order from Just Scent today .Belinda recommends her Cotton Candy .I am looking for a good one .I see she has some good looking Marshmallows .I do not know if you have purchased from Just scent or not .The Marshmallow Bomb sounds yummy ,also her Peeps may be a stronger marshmallow type .The Toasted Marshmallow is on the Best Sellers list ,maybe worth a try .I definitely added Chubby Hubby to my cart ,sounds to good to resist lol..I have a pound of Cherry Slush in my cart also ,low price ,great reviews .I am going to get her Creme De Menthe Whip,Cotton candy ,Cherry Slush ,Chubby Hubby , Peppermint Marshmallow and Marshmallow Meringue .Think I may get a sample of Peeps for Easter .I hope at least half what I order turns out to be great .I thought of you when I was browsing all the Marshmallows .

I got a bunch of vanillas and similar fragrances the owner (geesh, can't remember her name) sent me.

Here is the list.

She sent me Chubby Hubby and I really love but it is light.   (it sells like hotcakes for me in my Apple Orchard account.)

Vanilla Bomb:   I have had this b/4.   It's nice but really my go to favorite all these years is CCocoons Vanilla Voodoo.

Vanilla the King:  Not in wax yet so can't rate it.

Buttercream Sugar Cookie:   Now this is really nice.  Smell just like the name too.  I'll make tonight.

Coconut Shortbread Cookie:  I just made a few days ago and from the bottle is really really nice!

Farmhouse Cider;  This is my go to apple cider and I LOVE IT!   Been making since last summer for all my accounts.  Great thrower.  Sometimes I will add CS mac apple to it just to tweak it a bit.  But definitely recommend!

Mulled Cider:   Not in wax yet.  It's so so from the bottle

Cinnamon Cider:   Just made last week and getting ready to burn next week.

Vermont Maple Honey Apple:  Is weak from the bottle.  Not in wax yet.

Caramel Apple:  I love from the bottle!  You can really smell the caramel and it's not fake smelling either.   I'll make in just a little while.

Jolly Rancher Green Apple:   Now I have no problem selling this but I wish it was more sharper like a green apple is, but I do like and will continue to get from Just Scent.

You just have to love this type of scent.  I'm a mac apple person so I would rather go that way, but this little country store down the road from me only sell this one and 

not the mac apple.  So hey if it sells for them, that's all that counts they way I look at it.  But I'm still going to tweak it a bit.

Cranberry Orange Spice:  Wonderful is all I can say and so true to its name and I sell lots.

Trappeur

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Trappeur said:

I got a bunch of vanillas and similar fragrances the owner (geesh, can't remember her name) sent me.

Here is the list.

She sent me Chubby Hubby and I really love but it is light.   (it sells like hotcakes for me in my Apple Orchard account.)

Vanilla Bomb:   I have had this b/4.   It's nice but really my go to favorite all these years is CCocoons Vanilla Voodoo.

Buttercream Sugar Cookie:   Now this is really nice.  Smell just like the name too.  I'll make tonight.

Coconut Shortbread Cookie:  I just made a few days ago and from the bottle is really really nice!

Farmhouse Cider;  This is my go to apple cider and I LOVE IT!   Been making since last summer for all my accounts.  Great thrower.  Sometimes I will add CS mac apple to it just to tweak it a bit.  But definitely recommend!

Caramel Apple:  I love from the bottle!  You can really smell the caramel and it's not fake smelling either.   I'll make in just a little while.

Jolly Rancher Green Apple:   Now I have no problem selling this but I wish it was more sharper like a green apple is, but I do like and will continue to get from Just Scent.

You just have to love this type of scent.  I'm a mac apple person so I would rather go that way, but this little country store down the road from me only sell this one and 

not the mac apple.  So hey if it sells for them, that's all that counts they way I look at it.  But I'm still going to tweak it a bit.

Cranberry Orange Spice:  Wonderful is all I can say and so true to its name and I sell lots.

Trappeur

Thanks Trapp ,I removed Chubby Hubby .I like strong oils & have plenty of Chocolate types .I love Peaks German Chocolate Cake & Hot Cocoa ,so yummy . I also love Aztecs Chocolate Brownie ,very true to a fresh baked pan of Brownies .I still have a pound of Tennessee Red velvet Cupcake , will miss this one once gone . I adore Flamings Caramel Apple ,super throw in my wax . I have heard great things about Just Scents Red Mac Apple ,so added a sample to my cart. I do recommend Flamings Caramel Apple .I will also check out CC Vanilla voodoo .My next stop is Bittercreek for the Rice Flower Shea ,got to try this one .I plan to mix Just scents Cherry Slushie  with her Blue Cotton Candy ,sounds good to me for a Summer scent .Thanks for the recommendations . I will add  Farm House Cider to my notes , for my Fall order. Also want to try her Chestnut Brown Sugar in the future .If you think of  any must haves from Bittercreek ,let me know .I will be browsing their site this eve. I appreciate the info on JS .

• Like 1

1 hour ago, katmeltswax said:

Thanks Trapp ,I removed Chubby Hubby .I like strong oils & have plenty of Chocolate types .I love Peaks German Chocolate Cake & Hot Cocoa ,so yummy . I also love Aztecs Chocolate Brownie ,very true to a fresh baked pan of Brownies .I still have a pound of Tennessee Red velvet Cupcake , will miss this one once gone . I adore Flamings Caramel Apple ,super throw in my wax . I have heard great things about Just Scents Red Mac Apple ,so added a sample to my cart. I do recommend Flamings Caramel Apple .I will also check out CC Vanilla voodoo .My next stop is Bittercreek for the Rice Flower Shea ,got to try this one .I plan to mix Just scents Cherry Slushie  with her Blue Cotton Candy ,sounds good to me for a Summer scent .Thanks for the recommendations . I will add  Farm House Cider to my notes , for my Fall order. Also want to try her Chestnut Brown Sugar in the future .If you think of  any must haves from Bittercreek ,let me know .I will be browsing their site this eve. I appreciate the info on JS .

Kat, if you like Ginger, BC has the most amazing Crushed Ginger. It is so bright and fresh, and makes a divine mixer! I've been trying a lot of gingers lately, and that one is my favorite.

BC also has a discounted fragrance they call "Frostbite", it is a super strong wintergreen fragrance that smells AMAZING in wax. I mixed with Aztec's Euc&mint at 50/50, and my daughter was burning it last night... It was so sweet and minty and happy! And the price was fantastic!

I also adore their Dreamweaver, but it is a very hippy incense-type fragrance, so it may not be for everyone. I actually prefer it over Nag Champa and Dragon's Blood, I think it has more subtlety and a more ethereal feeling to it.

Anyway, I've really like what I've ordered from BC so far, the shipping is a little high for me, but they are further away than most of the other suppliers I use, so it's to be expected.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sarah S said:

Kat, if you like Ginger, BC has the most amazing Crushed Ginger. It is so bright and fresh, and makes a divine mixer! I've been trying a lot of gingers lately, and that one is my favorite.

BC also has a discounted fragrance they call "Frostbite", it is a super strong wintergreen fragrance that smells AMAZING in wax. I mixed with Aztec's Euc&mint at 50/50, and my daughter was burning it last night... It was so sweet and minty and happy! And the price was fantastic!

I also adore their Dreamweaver, but it is a very hippy incense-type fragrance, so it may not be for everyone. I actually prefer it over Nag Champa and Dragon's Blood, I think it has more subtlety and a more ethereal feeling to it.

Anyway, I've really like what I've ordered from BC so far, the shipping is a little high for me, but they are further away than most of the other suppliers I use, so it's to be expected.

Thanks Trapp ,I love any type of mint ,so I will grab some Frostbite .I love bargains so may get a couple of pounds .Do you think Dreamweaver could pass for "Flowerchild " name ?I  am hoping to find a scent to put this name to it .I am going to place my order before Monday .Lol it takes me forever to check out on all suppliers .I have been on Just Scent since early afternoon ,have a hard time making up my mind on the ones to order .I put them in the cart ,take out and back an fourth .Lol I bet I am not the only one that does this lmbo. I definitely will get the Rice Flower & Shea ,along with Frostbite .I bet I can find many to sample .Ship may be high to South,Tx ,I shall see .

On 2/3/2018 at 7:43 AM, Trappeur said:

Oh my, I just want to get this so bad, but I guess I won't be....:(

Trappeur, 

Trapp,Let me know how Suagred Peaches turns out for you .I may try some scents in soy verses paraffin .I have some oils I love OOB ,just do not perform well in my paraffin .I may do a so blend container wax with pillar for some melts eventually .Thanks in advance !

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, katmeltswax said:

JC ,Have you tried this scent from Peak .I am guessing you probably have .I know your have mentioned using Peak oils in the past .TIA

I actually haven't. I have an aversion to Peach scent (as in it flips my stomach and sets my gag reflex off) so I avoid them. 

I do use a ton of other Peak oils though. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jcandleattic said:

I actually haven't. I have an aversion to Peach scent (as in it flips my stomach and sets my gag reflex off) so I avoid them. 

I do use a ton of other Peak oils though. 

I adore anything peachy ,lol.Still looking for a good Peach Cobbler without any luck thus far .I use paraffin .I once ordered a scent from WSP called Beneath the Stars & had a bad gag spell when I poured the sample.I thought it was s really cool name thou .Smelled off to me !

• Like 1

5 hours ago, katmeltswax said:

Trapp,Let me know how Suagred Peaches turns out for you .I may try some scents in soy verses paraffin .I have some oils I love OOB ,just do not perform well in my paraffin .I may do a so blend container wax with pillar for some melts eventually .Thanks in advance !

You bet Kat!:D

Trappeur

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/3/2018 at 3:05 PM, Trappeur said:

Here is the list.

Trappeur

Trappeur were all these from Just Scents? I want to try their Cranberry Orange Spice

On 2/3/2018 at 3:05 PM, Trappeur said: