A creme brulee blend?

Trappeur

20 minutes ago, TallTayl said:

What are you trying to achieve scent wise? More burned? More sweet?

Geesh, I don't know? hmmmm.....so you mean since creme brulee has that burnt sort of smell to it, make it more burnt I'm assuming?  Well, ahhh...maybe I better lean a different way like yep I guess more sweet....

Ok so what sweet berries?

That caramel sounds good...actually sounds awesome TT!  Did you make up that name, Caramel Creek Brulee cause I'm going to use it!  Sounds right up my rustic alley.....  Love it.  Isn't crafters choice from WSP?

Trappeur

17 minutes ago, Barbara AL said:

IMG_1145.JPG

LOL!  Oh that's a great one too Barbara!  So mix creme brulee with coffee creme brulee and chocolate together?  You mean mix the 3?  hmmmm....sounds great to me...Ok, so where do I get the coffee creme brulee from?

Trappeur

I was thinking three parts Coffee and 1 part Creme Brulee

we go thru 2 containers of this stuff every week at my house.

Mixing the Creme Brûlée with Chocolate sounds good too I think Starbucks has one like this but maybe doing 50/50 Creme Brûlée with Chocolate.

• Like 1

Trap, it was an autocorrect... caramel creme brûlée is what I typed. Siri took it in another direction ?

Yes, WSP supplies crafters choice caramel dulce. The caramel dulce has a slightly burnt note to it also.

Im sure this suggestion won't work for you ( its seasonal) maybe adding pumpkin. I have pumpkin creme brûlée from RE and it also has vermont 

maple - spices + rum. Or maybe try some of the  bourbon soaked raisin FO that you have. Or a apple creme brûlée maybe ? I know they are both

fall FO's so they might not work.

Thankyou so much Barbara and TT.....Taking your both advice!

omgosh Moonstar, now that is an awesome blend also......I love pumpkin and of course vermont maple (being I'm from Vermont) he hehe

All I wanted is a simple blend....now I have to go and order everything everybody said!  cause I want them all!

Trappeur

• Like 3