Business name, wdyt?

QTsmum

DaVine (DeVine?), wax melts and more (in small writing)

My 'logo' (I've been playing!) is a modern vine in red, turquoise and lime. Can't remember our name??? Remember da vine! :laugh2:

Is it lame?

My other name was Mmmeltables. I do worry about spelling and google though.

DaVine (DeVine?), wax melts and more (in small writing)

My 'logo' (I've been playing!) is a modern vine in red, turquoise and lime. Can't remember our name??? Remember da vine! :laugh2:

Is it lame?

My other name was Mmmeltables. I do worry about spelling and google though.

I think it's fantastic! But I would include a word that means scent or fragrance after "DaVine," like DaVine Scented Melts & More. And your vine could have angel wings sprouting out of it, and fruits and flowers with halos and angel harps.

Edited by HorsescentS

"DaVine Scented Melts and More = Like

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

▒▓███▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

▒▓█▓▓██▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

▒▓█▒▒███▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

▒▓███▒▒█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

▒▓███▒▒█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

▒▓██▒░▒█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

▒▓█▓░▒▒█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

▒▓█▓▒▒▒█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

▒▓█▓▒▒▒██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

▒▓█▓▒▒▒▒██▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

▒▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒██████████████████████▓▒▒▒

▒▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓█████████████████████▒▒

▒▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░. ▓█▓▒

▒▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▒▒

▒▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓█████████████████▒▒

▒▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▓▒

▒▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒▒

▒▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█████████████████▒▒

▒▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▓▒

▒▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓█▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒▒

▒▒██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█████████████████▒▒

▒▒▓██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▓█▓▒

▒▒▒▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒██▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒██▓▒

▒▒▒▒▒▓██████████████████████████▒▒▒

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

░░█░░░█░█░▄▀░█▀▀░░░░▀█▀░█░█░█░▄▀▀░░

░░█░░░█░█▀░░░█▀░░▄▄░░█░░█▀█░█░░▀▄░░

░░█▄▄░█░█░▀▄░█▄▄░░░░░█░░█░█░█░▄▄▀░░

I like the word "scented" better than aroma, and I think it sounds better with "DaVine." But somebody else might like "aroma" better.

Edited: The word "aroma" is growing on me. I like the way the "m" sound in "aroma" flows into the "m" for "melts."

Edited by HorsescentS

To me the word "meltables" is too much. The word "melts" sounds sensuous and yummy, but "meltables" is something mechanical like a poseable doll or foldable cot.

I love the word "aroma" now. It's perfect with "DaVine." "DaVine Aroma Melts & More" has such a nice rhythm! Love it! I might have to change my ID to HorsearomA. :laugh2:jk

Edited by HorsescentS

To my ears, I like the first suggestion , DaVine Scented Melts and More........... but for possible packaging problems ( like curved lettering, etc ) , DaVine Aroma ( then on second line ) Melts and More might work better from a packaging point of view...

I like them both but DaVine Scented Melts and More just rolls off my tongue faster .... I sort of want to pause, when I say DaVine Aroma.......... melts and more. ( which could be a good thing... )

Either way works, but I was thinking if you used round labels for anything it could get interesting with placement... maybe I'm over thinking it.

To my ears, I like the first suggestion , DaVine Scented Melts and More........... but for possible packaging problems ( like curved lettering, etc ) , DaVine Aroma ( then on second line ) Melts and More might work better from a packaging point of view...

I like them both but DaVine Scented Melts and More just rolls off my tongue faster .... I sort of want to pause, when I say DaVine Aroma.......... melts and more. ( which could be a good thing... )

Either way works, but I was thinking if you used round labels for anything it could get interesting with placement... maybe I'm over thinking it.

Yeah, I think you're right. "Scented" is better. But "DeVine Aroma" has kind of an Italian rhythm, like "Mama Mia's Pizzeria."

And, ChandlerWicks, now I like "DeVine" instead of "DaVine" better too. It's also easier for customers to remember the spelling and search for "DeVine" online or in the Yellow Pages.

Edited by HorsescentS

Yummmm, Pizza!

Yeah, I think you're right. "Scented" is better. But "DeVine Aroma" has kind of an Italian rhythm, like "Mama Mia's Pizzeria."

And, ChandlerWicks, now I like "DeVine" instead of "DaVine" better too. It's also easier for customers to remember the spelling and search for "DeVine" online or in the Yellow Pages.

Oh no, the da-de is totally changeable. I want the pause. So people can just say 'Devine aroma'. I do like scented too, but I think if people just want to call it 'Devine scented' it sounds incomplete without the 'melts and more' part, don't you think?

And yes to the 2 lines in the package. Since I'll mostly be doing melts, the label will be small so it'll be ideal to have a name that can be broken up.

Thanks for the feedback.

Oh no, the da-de is totally changeable. I want the pause. So people can just say 'Devine aroma'. I do like scented too, but I think if people just want to call it 'Devine scented' it sounds incomplete without the 'melts and more' part, don't you think?

And yes to the 2 lines in the package. Since I'll mostly be doing melts, the label will be small so it'll be ideal to have a name that can be broken up.

Thanks for the feedback.

Yes, if you're going to break it up, "DeVine Aroma" or "DaVine Aroma" is better alone than "DeVine Scented." To use "scented" you'd have to say, "DeVine Scented Melts & More" all on one line.