BCN Perfect Pumpkin (Wick Your Wax)

chuck_35550

Oh my goodness. Its been awhile since I've had an fo that I couldn't stop sniffing. This is the most balanced and yummy pumpkin scent I've ever smelled. I plan on soaping this and some candles too. Have to order a pound of this stuff. Seems like Chris mixes this with something maple? Have to look it up.

Steve

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my goodness. Its been awhile since I've had an fo that I couldn't stop sniffing. This is the most balanced and yummy pumpkin scent I've ever smelled. I plan on soaping this and some candles too. Have to order a pound of this stuff. Seems like Chris mixes this with something maple? Have to look it up.Steve

This has been my pumpkin FO for many, many years and my customers would probably kill me if I switched!! I've been mixing it with Lonestar's Maple Pecan lately and it's soooooooo yummy! I'm not a pumpkin FO person, but I actually LOVE this blend. Watch the pumpkin in soap Steve, it moves REAL fast, so don't discount your water much. :cool2:

This has been my pumpkin FO for many, many years and my customers would probably kill me if I switched!! I've been mixing it with Lonestar's Maple Pecan lately and it's soooooooo yummy! I'm not a pumpkin FO person, but I actually LOVE this blend. Watch the pumpkin in soap Steve, it moves REAL fast, so don't discount your water much. :cool2:[/quote

I was looking for a justification. Thank you! Now I'll have a mixer as well. Just have to get the Maple Pecan. Hope BCN is good...if they carry it. Haven't made it to the site yet.

rctfavr3 & Jack it is more a straight pumpkin scent and I personally don't smell spices. If someone wants it spicey, I add my own nutmeg, cinnamon & clove for them.

Quietgirl I haven't tried any of Cajun's FO's, but I'll bet that would also be great mixed with pumpkin.

I'm making CP soap this weekend with the pumpkin & maple pecan and can't wait to see what it does. I'm sure it will move fast & turn brown, but the scent it will leave in the bathroom will make it worth it LOL!! :cool2:

You're right I can only smell Lavender Sage at this point.

Those sound good, except for the Pumpkin I'll order different ones to test.

There's so much to choose from in the WYW and BnL alone then add to that their regular FOs. Have fun!

The only one I got a larger bottle is the pumpkin. The rest are 1 ozers.

ETA: I just remembered reading someone posting about their Mulled Cider being the only one they will use if that is a scent you might be interested in.

Edited by jeanie353

Speaking of great pumpkin scents. I've been testing Butternut Pumpkin from LS and it is really nice! I think we've talked about it before but I just wanted to say something about it again.

From those that have tried BNC Perfect Pumpkin and LS Butternut Pumpkin. Which is better and which is less spicy?

From my tests the BP does have some spice but no where near what a pumpkin pie FO has.