My Animal Candles

We've been seeing a lot of TallTayl's really nifty candles, and she and I had been talking about it. I do make my own molds as well, and most of my candles are sculpted out of clay before I make a mold from them. I'm sharing 2 of my favorite animal candles tonight. I do have others, but just not with photos handy to me tonight.

post-13471-139458501753_thumb.jpg This is my elephant candle. Not long before my dad passed away, I made this out of clay. The elephant was his favorite animal, and I learned a lot about the elephants as a spirit animal and as a good luck symbol. Her trunk is raised because it gives good luck and prosperity.

post-13471-139458501762_thumb.jpg And these are my owls. Probably had these as my best selling candle ever since I started making them. I originally made it when a friend was saying she couldn't find an owl candle anywhere, and owls are her absolute favorite. So they were born. And then I ended up making a "Mini Hoot-Hoot" baby owl to go along with them.

By far, these two are probably my best sellers.

Ok Janet, my Mom would LOVE those owls. Do you have a website? Would like to order one or two for her. Thanks!

I messaged you! Just don't want to put the email or website up with all the recent spammers lurking the board. (That might be overly paranoid, but hey lol)

• 1 month later...