Fo

Karen M

Heartfelt, rocky mountain pine.

Is it a straight pine scent or does it have nuances added to it? more like pine needle, bark, the tree itself, does it smell clean, or fresh? I can offer a few suggestions but don't know of a dupe as I haven't tried it. SaveonScents will dupe a fragrance within reason. You might be hardpressed to get it done seeing as how they already have about 8 pine scents. Of the ones I did try; I liked Florida Pine and Pine Forever the best! I can't remember which is which though..I haven't used either of them in a while.

I don't remember either having that pinesol smell we hate so much. Maybe you can try a few sniffies!?

Edited by rctfavr3

MMS (The Sage) will dupe a fragrance, they require two ounces. Since Rhonda of Moonworks has apparently duped Solis's Energy, I wonder if she has a source to dupe this? I will contact her. I am about 40 minutes away from her. I would definitely be interested in duping Heartfelt's Rocky Mtn Pine, it is the BEST pine/fir FO I have ever had the pleasure of working with!

Is it a straight pine scent or does it have nuances added to it? more like pine needle, bark, the tree itself, does it smell clean, or fresh? I can offer a few suggestions but don't know of a dupe as I haven't tried it. SaveonScents will dupe a fragrance within reason. You might be hardpressed to get it done seeing as how they already have about 8 pine scents. Of the ones I did try; I liked Florida Pine and Pine Forever the best! I can't remember which is which though..I haven't used either of them in a while.

I don't remember either having that pinesol smell we hate so much. Maybe you can try a few sniffies!?

rctfvr2: This scent smells like you just went into the tree farm and cut down a fresh Christmas tree, it is amazing.

smallwhitedogs: I am going to get this duped if I cannot find a replacement, I have to have this FO, it is soooo great!!

Karen OH, will check them out, thank you!!

Lorelei, I know how you feel , we have got to replace this FO, it is too darn good, to forget about!!

• 2 months later...