Must haves from AH/RE and CS ????

With the sale that is going on now with AH/RE, what are your must haves?

I need to stock up on everything , but I've never ordered from here before.

I figure now's as good a time as any to try them out.

As for CS..... I have used a lot of them before, but I haven't tried any of the new ones they've came out with in the past year and a half. Any reviews of those ??

I use MP, Lotion, and 4794 wax.

Thanks Everyone !!!!!

Thanks!!

I'm trying to resist on getting all of these sample packs but I'm not sure how much longer I can stand it. I'm going crazy thinking of all the tarts and combos I can make. Lol!! Heheh! Help me!!!

Edited by jackbenimble

With the sale that is going on now with AH/RE, what are your must haves?

I need to stock up on everything , but I've never ordered from here before.

I figure now's as good a time as any to try them out.

As for CS..... I have used a lot of them before, but I haven't tried any of the new ones they've came out with in the past year and a half. Any reviews of those ??

I use MP, Lotion, and 4794 wax.

Thanks Everyone !!!!!

Must have scents for candles:

Amish Quilt

Pumpkin Creme Brulee

Bonfire Bliss

Warm Vanilla Nutmeg

Dreamcatcher

Green Irish Tweed

Corn Husk

Forbidden Fruit

Apple Butter & Caramel

I too am interested in must haves from AH/RE. The shipping is an awesome price for me and I don't think they are too far from my sister in law. Maybe I can ask her to pick up some for me to save on shipping. The only downside is FO's are the only thing I would be getting as they don't carry my wax.

Do their FOs throw good in 4630? Is it worth it to add another supplier? Thanks

AH/RE- blue skies is amazing- I am just starting to really test their oils- their rose geranium and red currant thyme is nice also and peach pie filling And cherry must and fresh aire!

CS- I haven't tested new ones yet but red Mac apple and mistletoe are 2 I cannot go without

Lavender

Hazelnut vanilla

Smoke and odor

Grapefruit and mango

Are staples for me to

From AH/RE:

Dreamcatcher

Blackberry sage

Pumpkin cheesecake

Amish quilt

Bamboo sugarcane

Birthday cake

From Candle Science:

Wildberry mousse

English garden

Sex on the beach

Blueberry cobbler

Rain water

Caramelized praline

Sunwashed linen

Lime cooler.

Ok, I just gotta do this... DO NOT let it dissuade anyone from buying English Garden from CS because it really is good just like everyone else said.. but I thought i'd let yall in on what my DS said the first time he smelled it OOB..

He said ....... Uh Mom... it smells like a funeral home!!!!!!!!

What he meant was... it has so many different flower notes in it, it smells like you walked into a flower shop ( cept he's never been in one and the only comparision he had was a funeral home ).

I about fell out of my chair laughing !

I have not tried any oils from Candle Science, but I have tried quite a few from AHRE! Here is a list of my favs:

Bahama Coconut - sooo good in lotion! It does not perform well in CP, but I would guess it would do great in MP (although I have never done MP) :)

Blackberry - also amazing in lotion and B&B products! So sweet and juicy! Fades terribly in CP though...:(

Blueberry Muffin (SnC)

Candy Cane (LW) - the closest I have found to Slatkin's Twisted Peppermint! Makes for a great peppermint foot cream!

Cherry Mist (CM) - I love mixing this one with buttercream! It is super strong!

Mabel's Mint Sugar Cookie - I recently made a car sachet with this one...mmmmmm! Great balance of cookie and mint. I have not tried it in wax yet..

Peach Pie Filling (KY) - I am still looking for a perfect peach pie/cobbler, but this one is pretty good.

Satsuma (Body Shop) - dead on dupe!!

Sugar Cookie (KY)

Toasted Marshmallow (KY)

Very Sexy For Him (SNC) - very light, but a dead on dupe! My hubby likes this one in shower gel.

Welcome Home

White Cake - sweet cake with a hint of almond. Very delish!!

My wish list for AHRE is HUGE...there are so many of their oils that I want to try, but feel very overwhelmed with their selection because they carry soooo many choices!! I have been very impressed with their oils so far, and will continue to order from them!

Edited by denetteb

From AH/RE:

Dreamcatcher

Blackberry sage

Pumpkin cheesecake....

Have you tried any other Pumpkin Cheesecakes? I have see this one at quite a few different suppliers and I am having a hard time deciding which one to try first! If you have tried others, do you mind telling me how they compare with each other? Oh so many choices....

Ok, I just gotta do this... DO NOT let it dissuade anyone from buying English Garden from CS because it really is good just like everyone else said.. but I thought i'd let yall in on what my DS said the first time he smelled it OOB..

He said ....... Uh Mom... it smells like a funeral home!!!!!!!!

What he meant was... it has so many different flower notes in it, it smells like you walked into a flower shop ( cept he's never been in one and the only comparision he had was a funeral home ).

I about fell out of my chair laughing !

:laugh2::laugh2: That's a good one! See, I renamed it "Cottage garden"; perhaps I will change the name again to "Pearly Gates Acres".

Have you tried any other Pumpkin Cheesecakes? I have see this one at quite a few different suppliers and I am having a hard time deciding which one to try first! If you have tried others, do you mind telling me how they compare with each other? Oh so many choices....

Yes, actually my very best selling Pumpkin cheesecake was the one that Mr. Missy carried. I tried others (including AH/RE, of course), but my customers kept asking for "the other one". Got in touch with Moonworks and after several months one of their formulators came up with a duplicate. It is exactly the same (I tested it), not a replication, so I don't mind it took several months' waiting for it. I think Rhonda (MW) will start selling it soon :drool:

Yes, actually my very best selling Pumpkin cheesecake was the one that Mr. Missy carried. I tried others (including AH/RE, of course), but my customers kept asking for "the other one". Got in touch with Moonworks and after several months one of their formulators came up with a duplicate. It is exactly the same (I tested it), not a replication, so I don't mind it took several months' waiting for it. I think Rhonda (MW) will start selling it soon :drool:

Oooh...thanks for the heads up! I will keep my eye out for that one. I only make tarts for myself, and this is the first time I have made any fall scents, and I am on the hunt for the best pumpkin scents I can find. Thanks so much!