New batch of Love Spell made last week

Those were done in a log mold or slab? gorgeous!

This was done in a log mold pouring colors on top of each other and using a coat hanger to swirl lengthwise in the mold.

Ai have a YouTube video on it under Barbaraal1

Barbara, love you girl but I could not see what you were doing in that video-did not catch the hanger part at all.

e

E I need another hand What I did was pour colors on top of each other saved a little for the top swirl. I have a bent hanger the length of the mold I put the hanger in from the top went down about 1/2 inch going sideways and kept going down util I hit bottom and came up with middle going up making an S shape. Watch it again I give pretty good details.

Maybe I should do another and ask a neighbor or friend to tape it for me I soap better alone.

post-1039-139458500602_thumb.jpg

Eugenia here is how I move my hanger in the mold the first picture is where I start at the top of the log mold moving down the second is where I hit bottom and make a curvey S going up the middle I hope this makes sense to you. I promise to make a better video when I can get someone to help me hold my Ipad.

post-1039-139458500611_thumb.jpg