needing men's fragrance for soap

tamese

Does anyone know of any good mens fragrances for soap? Has anyone ever tried Polo from Lonestar or Natures Garden? Does it smell like it is for an older man or a younger man? What about the CK or Curve from Natures Garden? If you have any other sugestions I would love to know. Oh does anyone know where I could find Polo Blue? Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you!

My favorite is Suede from MoonWorks, I sold out of it in soap at my last show, here is the description....

"This is a complex fragrance with notes of citron, bergamot, leather & patchouli, nestled in violet, birch, & tobacco with a base of woody amber, dark cedar, tonka bean & oak moss".

We sell tons of A&F Fierce from Just Scents. However if you want something less cologne smelling I suggest Indonesian Teak from Southwest Candle Supply. I made tarts of this and I have had a tart in by burner for am entire week and I can still smell it, however it is not "strong". Men and women love this in candles but I think it would make a really good soap.

Hey Tamese.....I stumbled on a blend that (imo) is a man's scent. Its 50/50 CS Asian Amber and Egyptian Amber.

If you pm me your address, I'll send you a bar so you can see if you like the scent.

Edit to say...it leans toward a man's scent.

Edited by jeanie353

Men in the 50+ range seem to like the Polo soap, and I do use the one from Lonestar, only one I've tried so far, and it smells old manish to me..I recommend these for CP too

The Perfect Man- NG

Dragon's Blood- NG

Drakkar- BCN

Cracklin' Birch- NG

Patchouli- MC

Edited by Shar

I myself use Black Canyon in melt/pour. you might want to give JS Dirty Dancing a try-i love it in soap and my candles! to me it is manly-sexy. and i think it sounds similar to the description for the Juicy Couture Dirty English. whatever it supposed to be, it is good!

kris