What's in YOUR pot this weekend folks? **6-9-12**

Good Morning fellow candlemakers and soapmakers and everything else makers! :smiley2: I am making votives in Citronella/Satsuma, coffee mugs in Mocha Cappuccino, pillars in Jamaica Me Crazy and jars in Northwoods. It's going to be hot here today...gettin' out to the "Candle Cave" now. Wishing everyone a wonderful, productive, profitable, relaxing weekend!! :yay:

First time soaping since I have moved...I made Kentish Rain Round Salt Bars and Rose Clay and Coconut Milk Yogurt Round Bars scented in Peaks Rose Bouquet. Bubble bars w/ powdered goats milk scented in Peaks Paris Twilight. The house is smelling so nice.

I didn't do anything business related, because it was my son's 24th birthday yesterday, but I made one HUGE southern meal, so I guess that's what was in my pot LOL

Stewed yellow squashed with onions, fried chicken, homemade chicken and dumplins, steamed cabbage, hashbrown casserole, new potato salad, field peas, and peanut butter brownies for desert LOL

( oh did I mention....... I cooked this freaking feast for just the two of us ??? ) LOL

I didn't do anything business related, because it was my son's 24th birthday yesterday, but I made one HUGE southern meal, so I guess that's what was in my pot LOL

Stewed yellow squashed with onions, fried chicken, homemade chicken and dumplins, steamed cabbage, hashbrown casserole, new potato salad, field peas, and peanut butter brownies for desert LOL

( oh did I mention....... I cooked this freaking feast for just the two of us ??? ) LOL

What time is dinner?!!! I'm drooling!!

Nothing for me, we got possession of our new house today...I can't wait to make soap again.

Congrats on your new home! It's a great feeling getting those keys isn't it!! I'm sure you'll be back to soaping in no time and enjoying your new digs too!

I already did my Saturday Farmer's Market and had a pretty good day-- better than last week so I'm happy. But now my car is acting up so I will probably spend all the money I just earned (and then some) getting it fixed.

So today I made a vanilla amber goat milk soap and now I am tired so the rest of the soapmaking will have to wait til Monday after I take the car to the shop.

Edited by Candybee