Candlewic Shipping in Cart

:shocked2: Wow . . .with their glassware special the shipping rates are kinda high from PA to OH. Normally, I don't buy glassware from them but thought I might grab some with their special. Can anyone tell me . . .do they adjust their cart shipping rates if actual shipping is different?

I called them about that because I usually order glass ware by the pallet. They said just enter the order as a pick up at there location and then call them to set up shipping. LTL is the least expensive way to go for sure.

You could even set up your own carrier to pick it up and pay the freight directly to the carrier. If you have your own ups account I would think it worked the same way.

Shipping charges are hurting all of us right now and its not going to get any better. I just made a road trip down to Candlewic and picked up 40 cases of glass. 150.00 worth of fuel and tolls was alot better than 690.00 from them. Ive tried to find any suppliers within a 4 hour drive to save whatever I can. Its crazy but its the only thing I can do to keep prices were they are in this economy.

Even though Candlewic is only a few hours away, I rarely order from them because their shipping is so high. If I ordered in the quantity of Mountain there, I'd make the trip, but for the little bit that I would buy from them, I'd spend more in gas than the shipping anyway, so it's not worth it. CS is so much more reasonable in their shipping prices for me.

I emptied my cart . .Sale or no sale the jars I wanted were for testing and the shipping didn't quite justify it. Not to mention if I decided to add them to my line I couldn't make up the $$$ in re-orders. Note to self . .learn to live with what I can drive to pick up to turn a profit. :whistle:

I emptied my cart . .Sale or no sale the jars I wanted were for testing and the shipping didn't quite justify it. Not to mention if I decided to add them to my line I couldn't make up the $$$ in re-orders. Note to self . .learn to live with what I can drive to pick up to turn a profit. :whistle:

Are you in northern Ohio or southern Ohio?

I'm definitely trying to learn this also!