All my candles so far....

younggrasshper

here's my candles so far! I started last night and i'm having a great time!

The one on the left is my first wicked candle, and the 2 picture hurricanes are all scented chocolate chip cookie.

The one in the middle is apple and pumpkin pie scented and the one on the right has the apple and pumpkin pie mix on the ends and the middle is LIGHTLY scented warm vanilla sugar!:D

post-2103-139458389521_thumb.jpg

Be carefull...once you buy yellow it will be on to all of the colors...LOL I like your green candles very much. Nice layers. I like the photos too. This can become an addiction. Donita

Too late! I have an addictive personality :wink2: and started with soaps and now on to candles! Right now I have a hurricane in a water bath, HP soap in a crockpot and just finished cutting CP soap from yesterday!

Great 1st efforts, to be sure, & I love all the colors of green you're using.

I do wonder about the safety of your 'canes. What kind of wax did you use? What I'm really wondering about is the melt point of the wax. Are the diamters at least 5"?

lol, no but thats what I get for jumping into things with out completely researching everything. i just made them for myself and wasn't planning on burning them ( I was going to get the battery operated tealight candles for them) but my husband burned one with out me knowing and melted it. it didnt go anywhere just misformed. I've since found new molds but i'm out of wax. I'm just using parafin for them, and I dont plan on ever selling them.