More soaps....

KrazeKelly

I'll be sad when this vacation is over.... LOL! I found some 100% pure liquid lanolin at Drug Emporium in town so I added a little to both of these.

Honeysuckle & Jasmine, love how the yellow and green blended and made blue. Like it much better in CP than straight oob.

post-14020-139458496097_thumb.jpg

Melon Ball smells great!

post-14020-139458496103_thumb.jpg

Love the colors..I so need to find a recipe that lets me swirl or maybe I need to learn when to stop blending..lol.

I don't blend to trace when I am doing lots of colors. Only until all the oils are incorporated and it's all a nice creamy color. Then I separate and add my colors and blend, then I add my FO and blend for just a second or two. By the time you do all the extra blending of the colors and FO you will usually end up at a light trace. Both of the soaps above accelerated a little on me, especially the Honeysuckle & Jasmine. I had to stir it to get the green and yellow to swirl which is why I ended up the some blue in there. Trust me I have screwed up a few soaps to figure out what works best for me....LOL!!

Thanks for the tip! Ah (light bulb turned on) I understand now. I keep blending to a light trace then starting and that is my problem. I guess I am so afraid it would separate if i didnt blend to light trace. Dang! two more days till a day off..going to kill me.