• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 21-30
    • 31-40
    • 41-50
    • 50+

I started with 10. As more came out I added to that total. Kept the strong sellers, discarded others, some got discontinued by the supplier, kept testing more and more. My core is not stagnant. I currently have about 38 core ... but still testing more. Christmas is not included.

More than I care to think about. I bought a lot of FO's and EO's because I thought I might like them. Most I do. I have an addiction and need help.

Hello, My name is Einstein and I'm an FOaholic.

Don't clap, please, the encouragement is BAD!

More than I care to think about. I bought a lot of FO's and EO's because I thought I might like them. Most I do. I have an addiction and need help.

Hello, My name is Einstein and I'm an FOaholic.

There's more of us FOaholics out there than will admit to it*drunken posting*

I need to go to rehab...It's somewhere between 160-175. And we just added a few more! I'm shocked we have that many. And we have a TON of samples. This is ridiculous....I REALLY need to get rid of some of these.

LOL! I currently have over 600 fos. Seriously. However, I carry only 30 scents all year long and rotate them. I also have 10 - 12 seasonal scents for each season.

Well, after reading the last two posts... I don't feel QUITE so bad about saying ... I carry 70 core... with another 30 or so that I rotate during different seasons. Then I have about 20 different than those, that I run specials on randomly. ( and I usually have a gazillion 1 ozers laying around just to throw something new into the mix or play around with at any given time )

Care to share some of those 600 with fellow addicts? LOL I mean you aren't using ALL of them are you hahahaha

But I seriously do use most of my enormous stash. I have 12 different oranges alone. LOL! Some women collect shoes. I collect fragrance oils. I have 5 pairs of shoes and over 600 fragrance oils. I see nothing wrong with that. :grin2:

I can definitely see myself heading in the direction of an FOHO! However, I have REALLY limited space in which to indulge my fragrance oil obsession! Also, I'm not selling right now. I have in the past (very limited - mostly to family, friends, and co-workers) and probably will again. Right now I just don't have the space to pour more than a dozen or so tarts at a time. Alas, my addiction is currently being held at bay!

I need to go to rehab...It's somewhere between 160-175. And we just added a few more! I'm shocked we have that many. And we have a TON of samples. This is ridiculous....I REALLY need to get rid of some of these.

I feel the same way! I have way too many.