Please Help! 3 Favorites From Peaks

I talked my Hubby into 3 yeah only 3, kinda like what's the point of even ordering...but better keep my big mouth shut! Oils I can try from Peaks since I only ordered one time around Christmas. So if anyone would be so nice as to give me a few of their fav's I would sure appreciate it! Thank you bunches

Michele

Wild Mountain Honey

Wild Raspberry

Fresh Brewed Coffee

If you already have some fragrance oils, think of scents that will blend with them. That way you have more scents to work with.

examples:

wild mountain honey/lavendar

fresh brewed coffee/caramel/chocolate

fresh brewed coffee/wild raspberry/chocolate

HS, Are you sure you like Birthday Cake? LOL!

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:YES!!! But, I'm dying to try Lemon Pound Cake, and I'm sure I'll want to include it in my top 3. Also everyone raves about how fresh and realistic Peak's Rose FO is, so I've gotta get that! Oh, and Wild Mountain Honey for sure...

Edited by HorsescentS

We love Peaks and carry quite a few of their oils, so it's hard to pick three. But, I agree with the others on Wild Mountain Honey...it's awesome! We also love their Key Lime, Honeysuckle and Botanical Orchard & Nectar...we soap these as well as put in a parrafin/soy blend.

I would like to see my husband try to limit me on what I order, lol. He doesn't have a clue. He ain't even on the checking account for the candle business. Now when I had to use his american express card last fall to stock on and supplies for Holiday Happening and a fundraiser that sold 1000 candles he was a somewhat concerned when I "owed" him $4000. But thankly I paid him off before his bill even come in.

I love Peaks Vanilla Mint, Strawberry Kiwi and if you need a good rose their Rose Boquet is really strong.