Blackberry Sage M&P

JanetsCandles

post-13471-139458494224_thumb.jpg

Learning experiences! :laugh2:I had an almost oops with this. Added honey to my m&p goats milk soap, playing around and started running out of time on the blue kind (I was trying for a better swirl than this) and stuck it back in the microwave. It was smooth looking when it came out, but try to stick a spoon in it and I was wondering if I somehow substituted rubber instead of soap! :shocked2: But after it cooled, so far so good on how it's acting. So maybe I didn't screw up as badly as I thought? Anyway, not bad, but not quite what I'd envisioned when starting this one.

The scent came through very strongly. Used Peak's Blackberry Sage. It's absolutely amazing!

Great to know. Got a 1 oz of that one to try out due to the rave reviews. Put some in the new homemade fabric softener recipe recently posted and wanted to try rest in M&P. It came through mild on the softener....very pretty though.

The scent came through very strongly. Used Peak's Blackberry Sage. It's absolutely amazing!

Thanks guys! I'm trying to beat the "system" and do a swirl like I can get on the CP soaps. I'm bound and determined to get this! LOL

I hope you do... I love how all the CP looks, but haven't acheived anything I think is close with M&P