Video- Pouring candles, testers, and melts

jackbenimble

I just poured my little hearts yesterday. I have found the mold absorbs the fragrance, so don't know if you will be able to pour multiple fragrances in the same mold.

Nice video. Thanks for sharing.

I didn't even realize that. I'll have to get them out and smell them today.

@ksranch-- thank you! I always try not to drip but not always so successful as this time. Glad you liked it :-)

I don't know alot about silicone molds. I just started playing around with them. I was in Ikea and saw these molds. They are ice cube trays. I think there must be a different grade because these are only 1.99 and the silicone molds for tarts I see online are much more. Usually about 10.00 or so. If anyone has any info, that would be great.

I was laughing to myself watching your video. Everything is sooooo clean and orderly and "just so". It's like the candle making video from Hollywood!

Now ME in MY disaster zone candlemaking space.....lol! I'm more like an episode of I love Lucy, in a wax covered apron (when I remember to wear it!) surrounded by newespaper covered tables, wax dripping and sloshing every which way, bra-less and crazy bad hair!

I've considered making my own video but after watching yours I think I'll leave it to the neat and tidy "do it in style" folks :)

I was laughing to myself watching your video. Everything is sooooo clean and orderly and "just so". It's like the candle making video from Hollywood!

Now ME in MY disaster zone candlemaking space.....lol! I'm more like an episode of I love Lucy, in a wax covered apron (when I remember to wear it!) surrounded by newespaper covered tables, wax dripping and sloshing every which way, bra-less and crazy bad hair!

I've considered making my own video but after watching yours I think I'll leave it to the neat and tidy "do it in style" folks :)

OMG!!! LMAO!!! Thats funny you thought that. It's not always that neat and tidy. I guess I was unconsciously trying to be neater. In between shots it was crazy. You guys only saw the pretty parts and I may have cut out the craziness cause I think people don't want to see that but maybe they do. Ok rambling now :-) Glad you enjoyed it. Stay tuned for more! ;-)

• 2 months later...
Like Mulberrysoap said.....SOOOOOOOOOOOO RELAXXXXXXXXXXXING!!! Desertrose :laugh2:LMAO!!!! Paul, I just LOVE watching your videos!!!! Keep 'em coming!!! :cheesy2:

Thank you Puma! That's so sweet. I'm glad you liked it. I have some more coming so subscribe to my channel if you want to :-)