Contacting Snowdrift Farms

BlancaD

Does anyone know any other way to contact someone at Snowdrift Farms, I know they have closed ,but I placed an order from their going out of business sale, and there is a MAJOR(over $200.00 worth) discrepancy in the refunding of some of the items I ordered, I have sent numerous emails since the end of the December and no one answers them or the phone. I am very frustrated, I know the owner is going through alot right now with the loss of his wife and business and I am sympathetic, but this issue needs to be addressed as well as the issue with the product ingredient labeling, they weren't shipped with any..alas I might just need to take the loss :sad2:..just wanted to vent....

Blanca, I have tried to contact them as well with no luck. I don't have any product nor a refund. Fortunately my order was only about $60. But for me, that is a lot of money since I'm just starting out with the business. At this point I have opened a dispute with my credit card company. Still waiting to hear from that.

I haven't received my order from them, and tried to call with no answer. I just sent an email. I noticed their email around the holidays that it would be taking longer to process and send out orders, but wondering what is going on too. Interesting to note that others are experiencint the same thing, luckily my order was under $40, but I still really wanted some of the products- so I'm hoping they will still come. I ordered at the beginning of the sale, so I was hoping my order would go through before he ran out of product. He must be overwhelmed is all I can think....

This is so sad...I placed an order too and got tired of waiting and went over there (I live in Tucson) the man was just really not with it...very upset and all. I saw partial orders sitting around and he just really didnt know where to start i dont think. He didnt have over half my order to which the refunded while i was there. He was there all alone and there was a girl up front at the computer but it was just a real sad scene. I wanted to cry...anyway I hope you all get your money back and all. I have not been back over there since that day...so i dont even know if they are still in the building.

Wow, that is so sad. I wish that someone that lived nearby would offer to come in and help him get those orders out. Thinking of him and family.

I wish I lived nearby, I would help. I know what it feels like to be overwhelmed with orders that need to be shipped out but not along with having to deal with a death.

I am glad you got your money back. I went by there yesterday and didnt see anyone there. Losing his wife was just half the story...the relative he left in charge of the company so he could be with his wife needs to be hung!! They stole him blind and totally crippled the company...over 100,000 dollars. It is a huge mess and no lawyers here wanna take the case cause "family" is involved.

OMG! That poor man, I do feel sorry for him. I hope he is able to find someone that will be able to help him out. I did get my refund yesterday but like others would rather have had the products. Everything that I had ordered from him in the past was good quality. Will keep him in my thoughts.