White Tea & Berries from CS

Aimee81

This is a newer scent they started carrying and throws AWESOME in my Ecosoya CB 135 wx melts but I wanted to change the name of it. I have noticed alot of people wont try it based on it saying tea in it...don't know why.

Has anyone else tried this FO from Candlescience and if so any suggestions on a different scent name would be helpful.

I've got a sample but haven't put it in wax yet. Was thinking of testing it out for a possible Spring fragrance. Not sure why you think the name won't sell. I think its perfect and you don't know for sure it won't sell until you test market it with some real customers.

But I also see it as selling better in the Spring and as a crossover with clean and fresh scents. Tea is great for that and the berries appeals to both the fruit and clean senses.

Sometimes I spice up a name to give it an edge if its a tea fragrance:

Japanese Tea House

Tea Berries

Afternoon High Tea

Berry Spritzer

Tea Leaves & Berries

Edited by Candybee

I've been carrying it for about three years so its not that new. It seems to go over better with younger women. I didn't change the name. It doesn't fly out the door for me but sells well enough to keep it as a staple. I think its a nice non-foodie alternative scent.

We have been using this scent for about 2 years and it would have to be one of our best sellers in jars. Flys off the shelf at all times of the year. I believe that they have just recently chande the fomulation, think I read that on their site somewhere.

Richard

We have been using this scent for about 2 years and it would have to be one of our best sellers in jars. Flys off the shelf at all times of the year. I believe that they have just recently chande the fomulation, think I read that on their site somewhere.

Richard

You are correct, it is a new formulation, got confused because they had "new" by the scent picture when I ordered the FO. I guess I will keep the name the same and see what happens. Thanks Everyone!