favorite or best seller FO

Hello,

I'm just wondering what everyone's favorite or best selling FO are out there. I'm planning on ordering some FO and would like to know what does well for everyone, that is if your willing to share this info. I use soy wax, Millenium blend. I would be greatful, thank you in advance. santa big

Edited by cary

Oh gosh, that's a tough question... I find not only seasonal but regional preferences.'

This time of year, Peaks has a nice selection - and a decent offer on tester bottles so you can try a lot without braking the credit card: CranApple Marmalade is nice, Mistletoe, Apple Jack, Gingerbread, Pumpkin...

CandleScience.com has quite a few decently priced that have always worked well enough, as does NaturesGarden. Both of those are reasonably priced for what you get.

One of my favorite vendors for fragrance has to be AromaHaven, followed closely by The Scent Works. Most of my best of the best fragrances come from these two.

I guess I'm of no help at all ;)

Year Round Top Sellers:

Candle Science: Rain Water, Sunwashed Linen

WYW/Bittercreek North: Lavender & Sweet Basil, Island Kola Nut (concentrated, so you need less per pound)

Southern Scentsations: Lemongrass

Bittercreek South: Lime Basil

On the other hand I absolutely love:

Aroma Haven's Fresh Sliced Cucumber

" " /KY's Blackberry Sage

But my customers apparently do not.

Introduced Candle Science Mistletoe for the fall last year and it's turned into a year-round and best seller for me. Never expected it to do so well but it does have a great hot & cold throw in both CB-135 and pillar blend soy & 4786 paraffin.

Introduced Candle Science Mistletoe for the fall last year and it's turned into a year-round and best seller for me. Never expected it to do so well but it does have a great hot & cold throw in both CB-135 and pillar blend soy & 4786 paraffin.

This is a good seller for me too, I don't know why, it is one of those scents that gag me when I pour it.

Other than that Apple Butter Caramel from Nature's Garden has been quite a hit for me this season.

• 3 weeks later...

I got awesome CT and HT with my Ecosoya CB 135 wax in these FO's:

Candlescience: Hansel & Gretel's House, White Tea & Berries, Pecan Pie, Pine Cones, Blueberry Cheesecake, Day at the Spa, Twigs & Berries, Bayberry, Christmas Hearth

Enchanted Lights: Lemon Cheesecake, Pumpkin Pie, Fruit Slices, Vanilla, Love Spell

Natures Garden: Christmas Cravings, Christmas Tree, Madagascar Type, Spiced Cranberry, Carrot Cupcake, Pumpkin Crunch Cake, Christmas Splendor

I am in process of switching to Enchanted Lights wax now so I am really hoping I get the same CT and HT as I did with Ecosoya.

I got awesome CT and HT with my Ecosoya CB 135 wax in these FO's:

, Enchanted Lights: Lemon Cheesecake, Pumpkin Pie, Fruit Slices, Vanilla, Love Spell

I am in process of switching to Enchanted Lights wax now so I am really hoping I get the same CT and HT as I did with Ecosoya.

You will get awesome throw in EL wax too on the above fo's. Lemon cheesecake is my all time favorite!

You will get awesome throw in EL wax too on the above fo's. Lemon cheesecake is my all time favorite!

Does EL was take 5 -7 days to cure before I get any HT? My ecosoya melts were amazing in 2 days and even better in 5. However, I used EL Votice/Container 60/40 and 3 days later the melts don't give off a strong HT like I am use to with Ecosoya.

Does EL was take 5 -7 days to cure before I get any HT? My ecosoya melts were amazing in 2 days and even better in 5. However, I used EL Votice/Container 60/40 and 3 days later the melts don't give off a strong HT like I am use to with Ecosoya.

I don't have much experience with melts but i know the candles do need to be cured for about a week for HT

May I ask which Birthday cake (which supplier)? I'd like one that's really strong.

My best seller is birthday cake. Also Downy Fresh, (Really any of my clean scents) Monkey Farts, Fruit Loops. Cinnamon Buns (Indiana Candle Supply Old Formula only!!! lol )

Does EL was take 5 -7 days to cure before I get any HT

Each wax and FO is slightly different. Some FOs don't throw much until they have cured a week or more; others seem ready to go as soon as the candle or melt cools. It's wise to allow about 5 days on average. Curing for a longer time won't hurt anything, but curing for too short a period of time will frequently yield less-than-spectacular results.

What sells for one person, or is their favorite scent, might not sell for you or be your fav. You also can't always base what might sell on what you like, i.e. I hate Blueberry Muffins and yet I sell tons of it. I've also heard about FOs that others rave about, and yet I couldn't give them away. You have to see what is popular in your market and go from there. That might take some trial and error.