Help with Burberry blend name

Candybee

I could use some help with a name for my new blend. Its Burberry for Men and Bay Rum. I'd prefer to keep the name Burberry out of the name.

Burberry is a citrus blend with sandalwood, cedar, and teakwood. This Bay Rum is from SGS and has a definite rum note with spice. Together the blend smells like a woodsy, spicy, rum cologne type. I detect orange peel or some citrus note and clove spice. Definitely a cologne type but spicy.

Also, I'd like a Christmas themed name. I'm making M&P soap with it.

Thanks for all the suggestions. Usually a name pops into my head but this one I get nothing. I may just stick with "Bay Rum & Burberry". That may be what sells it. I know any soap I made in the past with Bay Rum sold out at all my Christmas shows. So maybe I should just stick with what works.

But I'm still thinking I could name it something and add Bay Rum & Burberry under the name. Hmmm... thinking London Bad Boy or Southern Rebel....

Thanks for all the suggestions. Usually a name pops into my head but this one I get nothing. I may just stick with "Bay Rum & Burberry". That may be what sells it. I know any soap I made in the past with Bay Rum sold out at all my Christmas shows. So maybe I should just stick with what works.

But I'm still thinking I could name it something and add Bay Rum & Burberry under the name. Hmmm... thinking London Bad Boy or Southern Rebel....

I was thinking you should capitalize on the Burberry. Can you do the soap in plaid, lol? That'd be awesome! I'd buy one :)

Just be careful when using the name Burberry. They protect that copyright with their lives. I had a listing on Etsy when I did hair accessories and it was Burberry plaid. I got a cease and desist email within days of putting it up.

Just be careful when using the name Burberry. They protect that copyright with their lives. I had a listing on Etsy when I did hair accessories and it was Burberry plaid. I got a cease and desist email within days of putting it up.

So you are talking about using their trademark plaid or the name Burberry?:confused:

Update-- so I ended up calling the soap Burberry with Bay Rum. Used the plaid on the soap label too but changed it slightly to a light plum and tan color to match the plum colored soap. It was the first soap to sell at my craft show and I ended up selling over half of it. I noticed that people went right for the Burberry so I think leaving the name alone was the right way to go. BTW-- it smells really good. Am keeping some for myself for Christmas!