BULK Candle Fragrance

katinka

I know Candles & Supplies http://www.candlesandsupplies.com/ sells fragrance in 5 lbs and 25lb drums. They're reasonably priced. I used their FOs a long time ago, but they are too far away from me and I had problems with their customer service so I stopped ordering from them. But they do have pretty decent scents. I'm sure there are other companies out there, but they are the only company that I know of.

Mmmmm there are quite a few that have the 25 lbs. available, but the trick would be finding those that send to S. Africa.

Check with BCN, Alabasters are two that I know of who offer 25 lbers, but I don't know if they have shipping limitations. You might try contacting a few of the suppliers. I know Peaks doesn't go above the 2 lb bottles (already asked lol) and not too sure about other suppliers.

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the suggestions - I'll try those and see if they will be willing to ship. I also contacted Creative Fragrances and their prices really become very reasonable at 25lbs and up - I have a suspicion some of the smaller supplliers definitely order from them because there are some fragrances that are priced around $6 to $8 per lbs if you buy in bulk!

Have a great Christmas!

Katinka

What about Lebermuth? They run amazing 2lb sales, but I tend to think of their fo's as total top of the line that a lot of the bigs use. They have a minimum $150. order. Great site that I go to for dreamin'.

Susan.

Thanks hey! I'll have a look - its so much easier to go on recommendations - especially since I can't really check out suppliers any other way.

K

I found this on Lebermuth's site in the section on "Ordering Information"

EXPORT

For shipments outside of North America we require a $500.00 minimum order. These requirements are necessary to cover the additional work incurred to complete customs documentation.

You might get in touch with Alan and Nachelle. They're big enough to get you some good prices, I think. Small enough to be flexible. Might be too much trouble for them to get into, or they may not be able to sell the larger quantities, but til you ask...

I asked about bigger bottles than 2 lbs lol and that's as big as they go, BUT they might look into carrying larger bottles if more people showed some interest :tiptoe:

I asked about bigger bottles than 2 lbs lol and that's as big as they go, BUT they might look into carrying larger bottles if more people showed some interest :tiptoe:

Then I'll definitely have to show some interest hey! Particularly since they are one of the few suppliers willing to ship overseas...

Thanks for the info everyone - I'll keep you posted if I come accross some great deals.:grin2:

K

Do you have the website for Creative Fragrances?

You may also want to try a place called Royal Aromatics. I'm pretty sure they sell in bulk but not sure about overseas.

http://www.royalaromatics.com/about.asp

Hey,I just took another look at their website and saw they do ship internationally.

Hi there

Thanks - I'll have a look at them. The website for Creative Fragrances is www.iftfragrances.com. Their prices look really good when you buy 25lbs. Some as low as $6.00. They are in Dallas, Texas. I am sure some of the smaller suppliers buy from them.:smiley2:

I'd be interested in knowing the details for Creative Fragrances. I know I had their info a few years back, but the heck if I know where it is now.

Hi

The website is www.creativefragrances.com. I emailed them and they sent through a huge list of fragrances. You can order smaller quantities, but then it is really very expensive. The best is to order 25 lbs per fragrance at a time. The guy I dealt with's name is Craig Neely - his email is craig@creativefragrances.com. Send him an email - he was very helpful.

K

I have a question about royal aromatics, what the difference of value, standard, or premium fragrance other than the price?? I'm sure one is better than the others but what else?

Mindy :)

I'm not really sure how they classify this but I know they charge more for the immitation FOs. Like Yankee smells and so on. They give five free samples to first time users. And they give samples for each order too. Just call them and they will be able to answer better.

They have really good prices on most of their EOs too.