FO and mold release

Does adding FO to the wax help it release from the mold? I've made a few unscented candles in the last couple days and every single one sticks when I unmold it. It's 4625 and the same molds I use everyday. They are thoroughly cool and shrunk down, you can see the crack between the candle and the mold even. The only way I can get them out is to beat them on the counter , push it back in, beat it on the counter, push it back in, over an over until it comes out far enough to grab on to. Even then, it takes some hard pulling. After it's out, the sides aren't scratched up or anything, no wax is left in the mold. Since the only difference is that they're unscented, it seems like the oil must be a factor. I'm wondering if adding mineral oil may help. Also, would it need to be as much as I would normally add FO?

Just another note to self:

If candle absolutely refuses to unmold, put it in warm oven to melt the wax. DO NOT try to dig it out. Though a butter knife isn't sharp, the edge of the &%#@! mold is! Probably be getting a couple stitches in the morning :o

I use the 4625 also and have not had any problems unmolding them whether they are scented or non-scented,,I spray my molds with spray canola oil and wipe them out before pouring and they slide right out,,Been using this wax 2 years now it already has mold release in the wax,,HTH:D