Major store that carries silicone loaf?? anyone??

clueless

Hi everyone. So as you can tell I have molds on the mind. I'm writing to see if any of you could maybe point me in the right direction. I have been hunting for a silicone loaf mold.

So far I have looked at Wal-mart, Target, And Bed Bath and Beyond. I have had no luck at any of those places. I do not want to order it online since I really really would like have it this weekend. I'm going to shopping with my Mama this weekend and wanted to find one so we can spend time together making soaps :)

If you know where I can purchase a silicone loaf mold, in some major store..please let me know. I greatly appreciate everyones help here.

I tried the BB&B in Fairlawn, Ohio & nothing in the silicone mold dept. either. The person that helped me was kind of shocked there was nothing on the racks or shelves. Found a great ss soap pot through!

I know its the weirdest thing! I mean when it first came out it was everywhere! No it seems extremely hard to find the silicone in stores.

Yeah I'm going first thing in the morning to try and hunt one down. I found little silicone molds during halloween at the Dollar Tree for a Dollar! Wow!!

If you can find something like that at the dollar tree.......surely can find them somewhere else. JoAnn's website does have silicone molds so I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a loaf mold. I didn't see any of those on the site, but that doesn't mean anything.

I have checked our Michael's for several months, frequently, but no silicone loaf pans. Just the cupcake cups and I bought them out. They have yet to restock them. The silicone loaf pans were sold out on the website, last I looked. Do ebay, amazon, ect :)

Yeah I'm going first thing in the morning to try and hunt one down. I found little silicone molds during halloween at the Dollar Tree for a Dollar! Wow!!

If you can find something like that at the dollar tree.......surely can find them somewhere else. JoAnn's website does have silicone molds so I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a loaf mold. I didn't see any of those on the site, but that doesn't mean anything.

I went to JoAnn's today. Some silicone molds, but no loaf.

Okay, so I went everywhere today in search of my loaf mold. Seriously, everywhere. I strolled into the mall after nearly giving up on finding one. But I figured I would try one last place. Dillards!!! Yes, Dillards. They had a loaf mold there for $10.00!! I was so happy to have found it. I was getting so aggravated. I too was trying to find citric acid...went everywhere. All the people I asked looked at me like I was "odd" asking for citric acid. Never found any. But so happy to have my loaf. I just wanted to share where I finally found one :)