From a show we did a couple of weeks ago.

RichardLOZ

I love your whole display. Very neat, organized & eye-catching.

Love your rustic tins as well, what palm wax is in those, if you don't mind saying?

It is basically a glass glow palm in the tins. Works very well in that medium, although you cant see the glow :)

Richard

and if you dont mind telling where you got those tins?

They are tine that we recycle ourselves. Basically food tins. There is a lot of work in getting those completed, but they do sell very well, and they suit our look, so we keep on with them.

Richard

My word, have you both been busy and a wonderful set up. I'd have a very hard decision in what I'd want to buy that's for sure, but I saw those beautiful hippie pillars that I will get a set one day....Glad you had a very successful show. You both are so very talented and it shines through on your work.

Trappeur

Very nice display. The only thing I would do differently is try and raise up the can candles a couple of inches or so. So they don't get lost behind all of the jar candles. Really good idea with the tarts!! I hate packaging them individually!