Holiday Blend

megandgarr

Just thought I would share a really nice holiday blend that I have been making if anyone is interested. I blend 50/50 of Cinnamon & Bayberry (both Peaks) and call it Cinnamon Garland. I think it smells great and it is very strong! I only make tarts and sell to a few friends/neighbors so I cant say how well this might do for those of you that do sell on a larger scale, but if you try it, please let me know how it does.

Enjoy!

Do you use much pine in that blend Chris? I just can't sell a berry anything in this area and it drives me crazy. I'm stuck with anything creme brulee (Pineapple is huge) and anything coconut (ng caribbean). I call it Caribbean Christmas and tell how the elves blend Santa a smoothie to calm his stress. I just got my christmas tree farm order and am backed up on most everything else. I'm trying out ng nutcracker and tinsel and taking the ky christmas past off the list cause it didn't sell last year. Vanilla Bean Noel, Hansel/Gretel and a few others are best sellers but who knows? That apple jack might be a good blend with the christmas past. Hmmm thankd Chris, I think you just helped me solve my problem.

Steve