Help Rename- Sugar Plum

jackbenimble

Hi Guys! I made the sugar plum scent from Peaks this year for one of my holiday candles and called it Sugar Plum Fairy. Anyway it's not selling that well and was wondering if you guys have any suggestions on a rename so I could still try and sell it after the holidays.

Here's the description: Sugar Plum Berries - Sugar plums, holiday berries, and a touch of spruce lightly coated with sugar. This fragrance captures the beauty of the holidays! Smells like a Christmas tree with a touch of sugar plums (dancing in your head?). Magnificent.

Thank you all for any help or suggestions you have! :-)

PS- the one name that just came to me was Sweet Sugared Berries. I'm not good at this at all. Lol!

Edited by jackbenimble

That's funny cause I'm doing the same one and named it the same thing and people here are scooping it up! Funny how stuff works - but, yes, it's a nice scent that named properly probably could sell year round - I'll be curious to see what the experts at this come up with!

Winter Fruit, Christmas Dreams, have you tried just sugar plum or sugared plums?

You could add a little vanilla and call vanilla sugar plum and see how that works. Sugar Plum Pudding. I'll think of others.

It sells for me as Sugar Plum

We're testing the CandleScience Plumberry to market as Sugar Plum for winter; so far so good on cold throw, and it was magical when I was pouring. What is the issue with the name, Jack?

We're testing the CandleScience Plumberry to market as Sugar Plum for winter; so far so good on cold throw, and it was magical when I was pouring. What is the issue with the name, Jack?

I love the name I chose for this scent for the holidays (I had hoped it would make people think of the Nutcracker) but I want a name that had nothing to do with Christmas at all so i can sell this at a show i have in Feburary or in the spring.

BTW- I love all the names everyone has come up with. Y'all are wizards at this name thing! :-)

I had the same problem with Peaks Sugar Plum. I also called it sugar plum fairy and I could not give those candles away. I ended up melting the wax down and incorporating a rum scent into it. I used bay rum from SGS. You could really smell the rum. Then it all sold out.

Anyway I will never use that scent again. Not a big plum scent fan anyway.

I had the same problem with Peaks Sugar Plum. I also called it sugar plum fairy and I could not give those candles away. I ended up melting the wax down and incorporating a rum scent into it. I used bay rum from SGS. You could really smell the rum. Then it all sold out.

Anyway I will never use that scent again. Not a big plum scent fan anyway.

Sounds like and idea! What did you call the scent if you don't mind sharing?