MW's Orange Ginger

kyme1911

Very nice! Are those just cubed soap on the top?

Because of the scent...I wanted to style the soap with Faux Candied Ginger. So I made a 1lb batch of crockpot HP. Scented it with BB's Ginger fish FO ( like a strong bitter ginger ale) smeared it very thin on a silicone matt then used a pizza cutter to cut it in tiny bits then tossed the bits in Turbanado Sugar. It looks like Candied Ginger IMO. Real happy with the results.

A person could probably make a real cute gumdrop top on a soap batch as well.

Because of the scent...I wanted to style the soap with Faux Candied Ginger. So I made a 1lb batch of crockpot HP. Scented it with BB's Ginger fish FO ( like a strong bitter ginger ale) smeared it very thin on a silicone matt then used a pizza cutter to cut it in tiny bits then tossed the bits in Turbanado Sugar. It looks like Candied Ginger IMO. Real happy with the results.

It looks like candied ginger! Good Job!!

This is so gorgeous. Your photo is amazing. Thanks for sharing!

• 2 weeks later...
What a beautiful creation Kyme! At first I thought it was some type of ginger loaf bread.....Great picture also!

I can smell it right now!

Trappeur

Thanks Trappeur! I feel pretty proud of this one, you know the feeling when one of our creations turns out like we hoped. :)

• 4 weeks later...