Some testers ( Cinnamon Bun FO)

dcroome2005

Nothing fancy. All Cinnamon Bun FO ( Backwoods) .. Just some tester pours.. Im still rusty as you can tell they arent all perfect.. Gotta get back into the swing of things.. The cinnamon bun is still not done-- gotta do the nuts/frosting.. Will post the after pic of that later.. Lousy photographer.. But here ya go :)

002.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

Thanks all.. I was wondering if I should make the nuts darker or not?? And should the icing be more white?? Whatcha guys think?? I've sold them both ways before but just doing some wondering. LOL

Vicky-- I hate it so much trying to get my groove back.. It's frustrating as heck to try something and then think " wait, I did it this way before" /sigh LOL

Incase any of you want to try the cinnamon bun yourselves. I got the mold from Fleximold.. I use CBL-141 with a cd14 wick and its beautiful!!! cd 12 wasnt working.. Tried a cd 14 again and it was a perfect burn!!! The mold only cost $ 13.95 I use cbl 125 container wax for the drizzle of icing. For the votives c6 worked beautifully and for the pillar c14 was perfect. ( had to burn two of them as my neighbor screwed up one , LOL )