Must Haves from The CandleMakers Store (Steves)

megandgarr

Since the search feature isnt very useful these days and they do not list scent descriptions, can I please get input on must haves? I am looking primarily for fall/winter scents & bakery scents. I already use their Orange Danish which I love. Any others?

Thanks!

Dessa

I think the problem with some of the samples of oils I tried is that I didn't realize there was an A and B fragrance at the time.

One of the ones I did love was their Cucumber, I mixed it with Lime! Great fragrance with lots of staying power.

I hear Orange Danish to be very popular. I have not used it yet, only sniffed it OOB, but it does not seem to be anything more than a regular orange spicy scent. Is this more of a fall/winter scent? I generally do not find big differences between OOB and wax/soaped...

I've had great luck with Orange Dreamsickle(A grade)

was the only one I could find that didn't produce the dreaded fuel smell in parasoy wax.

I tried the B grade once and was not impressed(too weak imo) will stick with A grade with this particular fo