Graduation air freshener bear

Hi everyone, it's been a very long time since I've posted anything in the forums. Dealing with an impending divorce and trying to get my life back on track and restarted, I had to step away from my candle and craft business. Being, financially strapped, I suddenly became motivated to get some supplies out again to make a couple graduation gifts. This bear is scented "Hot Apple Pie" I crocheted the cap.

post-358-139458482592_thumb.jpg

That was a needed laugh thank you. Candle making...stress reliever...all the testing and wick mushrooming, and pooling, and no hot throw...Really, I used to love making candles (I used to do soy) but the market in my area has become sort of flooded and with everything in my life topsy turvey right now, I just got tired of dragging everything into my kitchen to make candles, that's why I really enjoy the bears. I still get to work with wax and fragrance but I also love to sew and crochet so when I design a bear, I can usually use one of my other talents.