CandleScience discontinuing a few FOs

Camay

The chocolate biscotti is a good one but I don't use the others so I won't miss any of them. As long as they don't discontinue their chocolate fudge I'll be happy. Those are probably not very good sellers for them so they decided to discontinue them.

I just ordered the chocolate fudge. I was a little iffy but maybe I made a good choice?? You like that one Candybee?? Will I be craving fudge?

LOL Probably! I mix 50/50% with the carmalized pralines for a lush choc carmel scent. I'm always surprised at how many customers come back to tell me how much they loved the scent combo.

I liked the Chocolate Biscotti, but I could not get it to throw for any length of time in my tarts. Seemed to run out of steam about 6 hours in, but smelled great. The Choc Fudge throws very well in soy tarts.

Cheers,

Steve

I ordered a lb of the Chocolate Milk yesterday along with some other things.

It took a little while to cure but once it did it really smelled yummy....just like choc milk.

I never tried the choc biscotti....I should have

The Vanilla was only a 1 leaf rating so I didn't bother with that and I did buy the Cotton Blossom months ago but wasn't really all too impressed with that one so never bothered with it again...was too weak