Favorite NG Fragrance oils

Pennie

Hillbilly Homebrew

Lily of the Valley

Honeysuckle

Black Raspberry Vanilla

Cracklin Birch

These are what I can think of off the top of my head...I love all of these and they all work great in soywax and all but the homebrew are awesome in cp soap! Homebrew isn't body safe.

These are some I have used, and liked:

sun, moon, and stars

strawberry shortcake

carrot cake

hot fudge brownie

fresh linen

baby bee buttermilk

pumpkin crunch cake

southern home

sweet potato pie

french market

Sinfully Hot- one a** kickin cinnamon. Love it, strong throw. They say this is skin safe.

Brazilian Jackfruit- Love it. OMG strong.

Papaya & dragonfruit- Love it, strong. Great in B&B also

Mystic orange moonstone- Love it. pretty strong

Tea leaf papaya- Love it, but not super strong.

Black Linen & amber- Love it, strong. Great in B&B also

Island Fresh Gain- OMG strong.

Egyptian dragon- OMG love this one. It's not really strong, but it's a sneak up on you sorta of scent. Great in B&B also.

Edited by carol k

I have a bunch here that smell amazing but I haven't put them in wax

The ones I like that I have put in wax (I'm just starting out)

Monkey Farts

Clean Cotton

Pink Sugar

Best Friends

Christmas Cabin

Apple Jack & Peel

Pumpkin Crunch Cake

The only ones I use but really, really love are

Fresh Outdoors- can actually smell grass and dirt. It's a very earthy, airy, clean scent.

Country Bumpkin- which I call "Baking in the Kitchen" (nobody steal that name! Hehe! Just kidding)

Oh dear! Just look at our entire scent list =) Got to agree with everyone's choices so far as well but that Country Bumpkin is a great one! Been thinking of renaming it and now have an idea LOL J/K =) I promise not to steal it Jack =)

Oh dear! Just look at our entire scent list =) Got to agree with everyone's choices so far as well but that Country Bumpkin is a great one! Been thinking of renaming it and now have an idea LOL J/K =) I promise not to steal it Jack =)

Your welcome to if you want to Ecco. I don't mind. I know someone will find this thread one day and use the name. But yes I do love Country Bumpkin. It throws great in soy too!

Your welcome to if you want to Ecco. I don't mind. I know someone will find this thread one day and use the name. But yes I do love Country Bumpkin. It throws great in soy too!

OHH! Thanks btw! Have you ever tried the Christmas Cravings? It's soooo warm and inviting! =)

I love Lily of the Valley very strong but it doesn't sell. Pumpkin Crunch Cake very nice in soy. Strawberry Shortcake does well in soy and B&B, good seller but I recently had a customer tell me that it didn't smell like Strawberry Shortcake???

I have so many, I imagine you will be in sniff heaven! These are the more unusual or complex scents I like

Madam President

Early Sunrise

Cracklin Birch

Black Linen Amber

Absinthe

Jacuzzi

Paradise Reef

Jelly Beans - my favorite version!

I did NOT like the following

Bacon, way too smokey

Banana Nut Bread - Peaks or CS is better

Fireplace, was all smoke, just smoke, choking smoke!

Fresh Cut Grass, it was just ok

Mulled Cider, found it to be weak

Pineapple Upside Down Cake, I think IN is better

Candied Apple, was somehow not accurate

Clean Cotton, least favorite version of this scent, I like almost any other supplier's version better

• 2 weeks later...
The Cabernet is a really popular scent for me.

Also, sweet potato pie, smells really good, but I renamed mine for it to sell for some reason. Also, their Butt Naked is also a good one.

WillowBoo, what ratio do you use for Butt Naked? I really wanted that one and bought a pound instead of a sample (I knew better!!). It has almost no throw in my 75% J223/25% soy wax combo. I used 1.3 oz FO/pound wax and haven't tried pouring at a higher ratio, but the smell is so minimal I just don't expect much out of a higher ratio. Would love to know what ratio/wax you use.

TIA,

Jane